Media Chris Daukaus addresses his chin issues and admits 'I was fat 205er'

People have different frames and builds.

This was Tyson around 220lbs.

main-qimg-5190da3b59c91b8ddef6c111f06731c6.webp

Here's Daukus at 235bs, guy looks like a MW with an extra 30lbs of fat.

GettyImages-1266507566.jpg

He's got in better shape since though.

20220325071352_Chris_Daukaus_ff.JPG
Damn. The guy just looks like a glass jaw

That's where he had his most success though, so I still find it weird that he went down before he even took a loss.

i think because he knew he'd probably be matched up with a top 10 HW and that's where HW becomes a lot more dangerous.

Believe what? It's a statistical fact. I didn't dispute that Tyson wasn't in his peak form but at the time he was, Lewis wasn't in a position to fight him. Where are you getting this narrative that Lewis ducked him? If anything, it was the other way round. When Tyson returned from prison, he didn't fight the top contenders.

Ok man, I never had an issue with you and I'm not sure this is what I want it to be over.

I'll try to find the interview in which Lewis and his trainer at the time (not Emanuel) were saying after they sparred with Tyson they were gonna "give him space" lol.
Did the moderators delete the interview?

Who?

When Buster beat him he wasn't even training, he was already a mess on drugs....keep trying
Lol, he was 23 years old when he fought Buster Douglas. You act like he was washed. Jon Jones was a mess on drugs who barely trained for the entirety of his prime, but somehow kept winning. The revisionist history of Mike Tyson has gotten out of hand lately.

To be fair it’s not like Rountree has an iron chin or anything

Sure he had a punchers chance against anyone. I'd favor Lennox though.

I think he had more than that if we're talking prime for prime.
He was way more skilled than McCall.

I think he had more than that if we're talking prime for prime.
He was way more skilled than McCall.
Well yeah but you can't just take the worst guy someone lost to and say this guy is better than that, so he would win.

Gsp lost to Serra then never lost again, beating a lot of fighters that were more elite than Serra in the process.

Well yeah but you can't just take the worst guy someone lost to and say this guy is better than that, so he would win.

Gsp lost to Serra then never lost again, beating a lot of fighters that were more elite than Serra in the process.

Rahman was the worst guy that Lewis lost to sir.

Rahman was the worst guy that Lewis lost to sir.
Lol you know what I mean though. Like Lewis is a waaaaay better boxer than Buster Douglas. But in a hypothetical I wouldn't just say well Douglas beat him so obviously Lewis would.

Lol you know what I mean though. Like Lewis is a waaaaay better boxer than Buster Douglas. But in a hypothetical I wouldn't just say well Douglas beat him so obviously Lewis would.

I say if Tyson didn't get hooked on drugs and living that life he smokes most people in his prime and beyond.

Back