Chris Hardwick Reinstated by AMC After Investigation Into Cheating Ex's Unsubstanciated Allegations

Well, she already said in the article/tweet you posted, that she's just filling in for a friend. So it was already known that she would step in for the short term.

Perhaps friendship is a bit different where I'm coming from.

If our friend is suddenly being yanked out his seat and thrown under the bus that he's been driving for years, we wouldn't ever think of taking up his driver's seat and merrily drives away while he's still writhing in the street after being ran over.

In fact, I'm pretty sure most people in the world wouldn't consider that a favor to a friend.

If they're actually friends I'm sure they've talked about this and he's okay with it.

I'm sure he would say that. He seems like a nice dude.

If they are indeed friends, I would rather see her joining the vocal crowd who are demanding that Hardwick immediately get his job back instead of taking over his job "filling in for him for the foreseeable future".

The Comic Con panel I get, 'cause it's a one-time deal. The weekly talkshow hosting job, I don't.

But hey, that's just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Man you know he really isn't a scumbag when a bunch of other exes come out to say he's not rapey or controlling at all. How many of you would trust ex-girlfriends from 5-10 years ago to come out and vouch for your character? I know I wouldn't.

<6>

Yvette Nicole Brown says she has no interest in taking Chris Hardwick's job
By William Hughes

yneixtt7locgbri6tllt.jpg

Earlier this week, we reported that AMC had chosen a replacement moderator for its Walking Dead panel at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, tapping frequent Talking Dead guest Yvette Nicole Brown to take over the spot recently vacated by Chris Hardwick. (Hardwick stepped away from the panels at the same time that AMC announced that it was postponing the second-season debut of his chat show Talking With Chris Hardwick, in the wake of a Medium post about an abusive ex written by his former romantic partner, Chloe Dykstra.)

As soon as AMC announced that Brown—a famous, popular, and fun uber-fan of the zombie-filled drama—would be taking over for Hardwick at the Con, rumors began to swirl suggesting that the network was hunting around for a more long-term contingency plan for its aftershow franchise, in case the recent allegations forced it to cut ties with Hardwick for good. Those rumors apparently reached Brown this week, though, and she was quick to make it clear that she has no interest in taking over hosting duties on Talking Dead:

Brown was careful not to weigh in on Dykstra’s post, instead phrasing the decision as simply doing a favor for a friend. Although she doesn’t have a regular network TV gig at this exact moment—her most recent was last year’s single-season ABC show The Mayor—she’s still a prolific and busy voice actor, appearing regularly on shows like DC Super Hero Girls and Elena Of Avalor.

https://news.avclub.com/yvette-nicole-brown-says-she-has-no-interest-in-taking-1827373168

Good for her. Always liked her as a guest.

Like the others said, I hope Chris sues the fuck out of AMC and that girl. Not because he needs the money, not because hes a vindictive asshole, but he needs to do it for the rest of us, common men, who would have no way to fight for ourselves against allegations like this.

Man you know he really isn't a scumbag when a bunch of other exes come out to say he's not rapey or controlling at all. How many of you would trust ex-girlfriends from 5-10 years ago to come out and vouch for your character? I know I wouldn't.

<6>

Yeah, I’d expect to be publicly keel hauled. One of my exes was amazing, wish her all the best. My other ex.... oh boy.

I'm sure he would say that. He seems like a nice dude.

If they are indeed friends, I would rather see her joining the vocal crowd who are demanding that Hardwick immediately get his job back instead of taking over his job "filling in for him for the foreseeable future".

The Comic Con panel I get, 'cause it's a one-time deal. The weekly talkshow hosting job, I don't.

But hey, that's just my personal opinion.
If they're truly friends I'm sure they know how each other feels more than we do.

Fuck all of them. I think that he's good enough and people like him enough that he should just do his own new shit. He don't need them.

<6>

Yeah, I’d expect to be publicly keel hauled. One of my exes was amazing, wish her all the best. My other ex.... oh boy.

3d5316d0-3053-4a12-aef4-5cf2a276f880-gif.407511

Best not become famous, for that one crazy ex will most certainly make her appearance.

3d5316d0-3053-4a12-aef4-5cf2a276f880-gif.407511

Best not become famous, for that one crazy ex will most certainly make her appearance.

No desire to be famous. I’d be much more likely to go further into seclusion and live off grid in a cabin somewhere. So I’m good.

You have to have a crazy or two sprinkled in there to know what to stay away from.

Last edited:
Fantastic news that this sexual predator is now back working for AMC

*Claps*

Really good news. Dude got done dirty. Unsubstantiated allegations shouldn't lead to the end of someone's career.

AMC Fully Reinstates Chris Hardwick as 'Talking Dead' Host
By Brandon Davis - July 25, 2018

AMC Networks have completed their investigation of Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick, ultimately leading to a decision which reinstates his role within the network.

“Following a comprehensive assessment by AMC, working with Ivy Kagan Bierman of the firm Loeb & Loeb, who has considerable experience in this area, Chris Hardwick will return to AMC as the host of Talking Dead and Talking with Chris Hardwick," AMC Networks said in a statement. "We take these matters very seriously and given the information available to us after a very careful review, including interviews with numerous individuals, we believe returning Chris to work is the appropriate step.”

Hardwick will resume his Talking Dead duties beginning with the August 12th episode set to air after the Mid-Season Four premiere of Fear the Walking Dead and continue through Season Nine of The Walking Dead which begins on October 7th. The Walking Dead Season Nine preview special will be hosted by Yvette Nicole Brown, who temporarily stepped in for Hardwick with the special and at San Diego Comic-Con for both show's Hall H panels, as it is already in production.

AMC's Talking with Chris Hardwick will also resume airing.

Hardwick was suspended from his AMC work and moderating role at San Diego Comic-Con after a letter from ex-girlfriend Chloe Dykstra surfaced, making accusations of sexual harassment and attempts at blacklisting her within their industry.

“He’s doing very well right now and I can only speak from my own experience, where the man I married was not the man who was written about in that article,” Hardwick's wife Lydia Hearsttold Variety at San Diego Comic-Con. “I’ve known him to be nothing less than absolutely loving, compassionate, supportive, not just to myself, but to everyone he knows and works with. He’s just a genuinely good man with a good heart. I can honestly say without a doubt that he will be getting back to what he loves very soon.”

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2018/07/25/chris-hardwick-hired-amc-talking-dead-reinstated/

Lol bitches. You cant fuck with the patriarchy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back