Media Chris Pratt apologises to Izzy

He has 7 million followers on Instagram, he’s definitely well-known by people under 30-35.

Not a mega-star or anything, but enough to be classified as a celebrity IMO.

<36>

100% real followers, no bots, eh?

Disappointing

Would liked to have seen him double down and call Izzy the most boring champ ever
Yes, this.

He should not have apologized. What the hell.
Everything he said was true and it was simply his opinion and everyone is allowed to state their opinion.

Grow a spine, Chris. Stick to what you said, tell Izzy to shove it.

I know it's probably stupid for another high profile famous person to criticize another person's body of work but Pratt was saying what a lot of fans were thinking. Even with this apology Chris comes out on top. Izzy looks so stupid and whiny in this encounter. Shouldve taken the high road by telling everyone he's going to push for finishers in the future

And Chris Pratt is a pretty big celeb these days so I dont know what some people are smoking

Disappointing

Would liked to have seen him double down and call Izzy the most boring champ ever

izzy is gay a f, probably the gayest most creepy champ the UFC ever had. good at fighting, trash at everything else

MMA fighters and fans push away anyone mainstream that comes into the sport to give analysis. They did the same thing to Stephen A Smith who was proven to be right about the Cowboy/Conor fight.

Chris Pratt will probably never comment on the UFC now.

It's like fans and fighters think you have to be apart of an exclusive crowd of insiders to be able to comment on the sport. It stunts growth

Aw, A list celebrity hurt poor Izzy's iddy biddy feelings. He should be happy that he didn't walk out on that garbage ass fight.

Lol at Chris Pratt trying to analyze fights and criticize fighters on ESPN. What a time to be alive.

Disappointing

He took the high road PR move. Smart to keep good connections. That's why youd never see The Rock say anything bad about any UFC fighters.

Chris Pratt rocked Thanos he has nothing to apologise for.

whole situation is weird to me, and I hate the fact that even the most harmless of critiques now demand public apologies.

Chris had every right to give his opinion on the fight, even though he isn't a fighter, just like we, every fighter, and other non actors, have the right to give opinions on his acting performances.

is almost a rock and hard spot situation. if he's honest he's a mean bully. if he's diplomatic he's a UFC shill... kinda silly. the need for an apology further demonstrates how soft and thin skinned so many have become.

Well.....it was a boring fight. Izzy's had more than his fair share of those now.

Pratt subs izzy in the first round

Disappointing

Or at least not apologize. That would be like me apologizing to this Pratt guy for not liking one of his movies. Izzy is being a massive vagina right now.

Just like the whole “I could do your job, but you could never do mine” thing. You’re a professional fighter on the biggest stage, yet apparently literally no one has the right to comment on your fights other than other fighters apparently. Grow the fuck up.

Chris is entitled to his opinion but for him to do it on that stage as someone that popular with that many eyes on him was a dick move. Pratt trains. He's rolled with pros. He used to wrestle. He needed to walk that back.

What was the original comment he's walking back?

Back