Media Ciryl Gane sparring 6’6” 280lbs GLORY Heavyweight Tariq Osaro

Who would win a potential fight?

• Total voters
Man, Gane is very smooth in exchanges.

Gane did pretty well in sparring. He was tagging Osaro regularly

Very kind of you to cut height for this picture
No problem sir, I wouldn’t forgive myself if I scared these heavyweights to death right before a title-fight.

and Ciryl will most likely be in attendance (like me
Oh, get that picture ! I think I never saw you next to him (or did I ?)
And nice post mate.
Ciryl sounds a little more fluent in English too, which is cool.
The footage looks good, I'm no expert but, unsurprisingly, Ciryl seem to move really well for his size. Osaro does look like he hits like a truck though lol.

I'm glad to see that Gane is still working, I look forward to seeing him fight again.

Cookie doesn't seem to do very well with tracking guys who have movement and are elusive if his fight with Rico is anything to go by. If the way Cookie fought Rico is the way he deals with all fighters with that style (I haven't seen enough of his fights to claim it is) then I can see Gane being able to win in a similar matter to how Rico did. Attacking from the outside, using his movement, cutting angles.
Rico attacks in big combinations though and Gane tends to throw 1 or 2 strikes at a time before evading.
If Gane were to add the ability to smash long combos like Rico along with his own sneaky and extremely slick entries I’d easily take him but without that I think he doesn’t possess the tools to keep Cookie honest.

Rico attacks in big combinations though and Gane tends to throw 1 or 2 strikes at a time before evading.
If Gane were to add the ability to smash long combos like Rico along with his own sneaky and extremely slick entries I’d easily take him but without that I think he doesn’t possess the tools to keep Cookie honest.
But Rico didn't attack in big combinations against Cookie though. Throwing only 1-2 at a time, in and out movement, clinching when Cookie is up close, cutting angles, etc. He fought that fight very close to how Gane would have.

Im pretty sure Gane still trains kickboxing 95% of the time

About Gane's sparring partner Tariq Osaro:

Next weekend (Saturday, March 9) he will compete in the prestigious GLORY Heavyweight Grand Prix, and Ciryl will most likely be in attendance (like me).
Cookie's opponent in his first fight of the 8-man one-night Tournament will be ‘The Golden Wolf’ Bahram Rajabzadeh (66-1, 58 KO/TKO) from Azerbaijan:

View attachment 1032090

And that fight is going to be such a banger:

Let's hope for Cookie that sparring Ciryl Gane has prepared him for the tough war that awaits him next week:cool:

Cyril Gane will be there???
Its hard to take picture with fighter in event like that?
Never been on live fight event.
You think places for 95e make sens? I will still see something?
I got free weekend mayby ill come to Arnhem :)

Why does Fernand Lopez all he do post training clips the man needs to keep these sessions private how unprofessional

Cyril Gane will be there???
Its hard to take picture with fighter in event like that?
Never been on live fight event.
You think places for 95e make sens? I will still see something?
I got free weekend mayby ill come to Arnhem :)
Not hard if you get close to them, but the thing is to get there sir.
Yeah for sure, those are decent seats for the GelreDome I think. Let me know if you get there too next week :)
Where do you live btw?

That’s pretty interesting

Has he been working on his grappling?

Not hard if you get close to them, but the thing is to get there sir.
Yeah for sure, those are decent seats for the GelreDome I think. Let me know if you get there too next week :)
Where do you live btw?
Curently at Kesteren, so its half hour drive.
Good i saw Your post :)

Gane getting wrestlefucked to a ud loss confirmed.

That’s pretty interesting

Has he been working on his grappling?
I’m not sure as of recently, but last year Gane used to train a lot with Shamil Gaziev, the undefeated heavyweight who’s fighting Jairzinho Rozenstruik today (me and @Safton both are on his hypetrain).

Back