Clash of Clans, v5: Official Sherdog Clan--> JUST BLEED

Now that 3/4 barracks are done upgrading, I look forward to using miners in my farming attacks. I've been using bowlers/healers a lot for farming Nemesis/Square bases and making out like a bandit on grape and gold, but DE mining is a struggle. As the barracks are coming online again, I can throw miners into the army comp and adjust accordingly. They are very strong troops even before upgrading them.

I find miners to be junk. They aren't strong enough to be effective tanks and they race ahead of the other dps, exposing themselves.

I haven't seen you using them against th10s, so I can't really opine. In my experiments they were meh. I'm sure once maxed up to level 4 theyre more effective.

Sitting on max grape at the moment and trying to determine if I should upgrade bowlers or something else first when the lab is available in a couple hours. Miners will be at lvl 2. The only upgrade I could really use is either Freeze 4 or Jump 3. Any suggestions?

Bowlers. No question. Best troop now alongside valks (once maxed, they're arguably the best troop in game).

I find miners to be junk. They aren't strong enough to be effective tanks and they race ahead of the other dps, exposing themselves.

I haven't seen you using them against th10s, so I can't really opine. In my experiments they were meh. I'm sure once maxed up to level 4 theyre more effective.

I've cut them in with BoHe armies to cut down DE costs. Results are mixed. If you funnel them effectively and let them loose after the bowlers, they will make a b-line for the infernos and are better at taking them out than some other troops are. Still working out the kinks on them. I think they can be pretty good against Square bases since they don't have favorite targets and infernos aren't great against them.

He says this then today gets wiped by a mass miner attack in war :D
In fairness, that was a great attack. I've been using variations of it in raids. Mass miners work great against infernos set to single target.

He says this then today gets wiped by a mass miner attack in war :D

Maxed miners from a th11 doesn't indicate anything. That would be like me wiping a th9 with all level 5 Pekkas and proclaiming them the best troop in game. Sit down before you fall down.

How do you guys raid TH10 bases that have the loot spread around (i.e. 4 corners or moat style). I generally cant wipe them with 1 hero down. What is a good farming army?

How do you guys raid TH10 bases that have the loot spread around (i.e. 4 corners or moat style). I generally cant wipe them with 1 hero down. What is a good farming army?

My general plan is to wipe, regardless. I hit with QW and then 12 giants, 10 wiz and 12 valks.

Are you on a DE budget? Bowlers and Healers are great raiding armies, but you'll end up going negative on DE.

Are you on a DE budget? Bowlers and Healers are great raiding armies, but you'll end up going negative on DE.

Pretty much. I am almost ready to go to TH11, but my heroes are still 30 and 28. So I need to mainly focus on farming DE.

Pretty much. I am almost ready to go to TH11, but my heroes are still 30 and 28. So I need to mainly focus on farming DE.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyaaaaaaaaaammnn....!!!

Yeah, I'd advise pushing your heroes to at least 35 each and having all your troops maxed at th10. War weight with the eagle will draw another th11 against us (or an th10) so the firepower needs to be on point.

hmm, you could slum it up in the lower leagues with budget armies and go straight for the core, i guess. Plenty of soft targets down there. Warring often is also a good way to build up DE.

Congratulations, you drunken degenerates!

20 win streak!

Current war log : 46 wins, 4 losses

Brutal

And yet.... there are those who would challenge us... take all we've built and burn it to ashes.... We shall make them all bleed.

@Cygnus A you need to swap in a strong anti-3 layout. You're number 2 this war and their th11 will definitely wipe a th10 unless you can stifle him to two stars with a good anti-3.

-asymetric
-split x-bows
-queen separated from x-bows and AD (as much as possible)
-maybe some empty pockets to force troop pathing

You can copy mine if you want and edit it up.

These guys look pretty tough! We need our A-games if we want to keep the streak alive.

@Cygnus A you need to swap in a strong anti-3 layout. You're number 2 this war and their th11 will definitely wipe a th10 unless you can stifle him to two stars with a good anti-3.

-asymetric
-split x-bows
-queen separated from x-bows and AD (as much as possible)
-maybe some empty pockets to force troop pathing

You can copy mine if you want and edit it up.

Copied yours but rotated it.. also added in the extra inferno and archer tower you seem to be missing..

2 clans enter, only one can leave.

JUST BLEED 20 win streak
Red Storm 24 win streak

JUST BLEED

Fantastic job, guys. Cyg, you get defensive mvp. Hank, thanks for holding us down up top, as always. The streak continues.

Back