Clash of Clans, v5: Official Sherdog Clan--> JUST BLEED

Another tough war, vs a 13 win streak clan this time. Good job all.

Legend League, what a bitch. Time to drop.

This place is still alive! War has been intense lately, good times!

I didnt know there was a Legends league... I need to leave the basement at work more often.

The epic streak continues!!

WIN #23

michael-jordan-dunk.jpg

We've ascended to that MJ digit and beyond!!

@Cygnus A and @RJ43 are riding a Robbie Lawler-esque career resurgence

6 stars on the board from

Mini Trea
Drytoast
Gin
King Peter

And nearly there for a bunch of others. Great war fellers! Let's keep this train rollin

For DE farmers:

I'll be dropping leagues and testing it out. My funneling sucks, so this could be good practice

EDIT:
I've been playing around with it for a week. My biggest takeaway is that I need to upgrade my goblins to level 6 before I can really make use of it. At level 6 they won't get one-shotted by WT and Mortars at the TH9 level. It's definitely a viable attack, though, and it's helped me get better at queen walking strategies, which were helpful for my war attacks over the weekend

Last edited:
Great effort against a tough draw, guys. The streak ends at 23, which is appropriate with all the MJ pics we've been tossing around.

Also, I'm passing the clan over to Hank. I'll still be around and participate in wars, but I'm tired of being leader, haha. If I do it right, it's a big time commitment, and I don't want to half ass it. I've been intending this for a while, just wanted to see the streak to completion. Odog was supposed to be back about two months ago, but it looks like he's just another deadbeat Canadian father. You know how they be.

Anyway, Hank, feel free to pass it to whoever if you don't want it. Maybe have an election or some shit.

we all know what to do! I think we've all learned a ton (atleast I have!) from the odog & bushlion saga! We shall push forward like we do! 24 win streak here we come!!!!

I didnt know there was a Legends league... I need to leave the basement at work more often.

LOL! Lame thing is there's no gem reward for ascending to it. There is, however, a reward for being like the highest ranked person on earth at the end of the month. -.-

Nice win guys

Another perfect (15 man war seems like an almost guaranteed 45 every time)

Any TH9s looking for a new attack to nail down (we're really pretty late on this one, as it's been popular for a while now with the better clans):

Also, congratulations on another perfect war!

6 stars each from @Hank The Tank , Zane and King Pete! (actually 12 from Hank and Zane, counting their minis)

yea we had them nailed down with in 12 hours lol! I only got to play a little clean up and then lootz.

For DE farmers:

I'll be dropping leagues and testing it out. My funneling sucks, so this could be good practice

EDIT:
I've been playing around with it for a week. My biggest takeaway is that I need to upgrade my goblins to level 6 before I can really make use of it. At level 6 they won't get one-shotted by WT and Mortars at the TH9 level. It's definitely a viable attack, though, and it's helped me get better at queen walking strategies, which were helpful for my war attacks over the weekend

Think this works as a TH10? I have lvl 7 gobs.

It works best against TH9's, but you can use it against TH10's depending on how they set their base up, i.e. if their DE is not centered and doesn't have complete inferno coverage.

It can if you're in lower leagues (crystal, low masters) where rushed shit layouts are plentiful. Against solid th10s it's tough to dig in deep enough with just the giants and then get your goblins in. Infernos roast them.

If you are looking to maximize DE, I'd suggest sitting at around 2300-2900 and running

Queen walk - 4 healers

Then once you hit your desired entry point roll in

3 pekkas, 8 or so giants (plus giants in cc), 4-8 WB (I take 6 usually) and some wiz for funneling and DPs

It isn't effective at wiping, but you will swipe most of the resources and all the DE is profit.

ive been running a similar style raid comp. 16 Giant, 40 Gob, 8 wiz, 4 healers and rest archers. All I focus on is the core/de drills/de storages. Crazy how effective it is!

Jake from OneHive retiring from COC. Damn...

I heard he was just retiring from making videos, not from the game all together. Any truth to that?

Yeah, curiosity compelled me to google it. He just said he's retiring the YouTube channel.

Back