Clash of Clans, v5: Official Sherdog Clan--> JUST BLEED

For some reason I crack up at "and general grievances" under MF/Ebola's description.

TH9s (and basically everyone), some great raids here which demonstrate the importance of understanding defensive fire radius and troop pathing.

I'm about to hit MAX TH9. Need to finish some max walls, lightning spell and Heroes.

What's your favorite war composition?

Last edited:
TH9s (and basically everyone), some great raids here which demonstrate the importance of understanding defensive fire radius and troop pathing.

Alright, the race is on, who is gonna be the first clan member to wipe a TH9 in war with 54 minions? That was frickin' crazy to watch..

Alright, the race is on, who is gonna be the first clan member to wipe a TH9 in war with 54 minions? That was frickin' crazy to watch..

The th10 raid video of the week was equally insane. Just very precise deployment and expense of troops.

I'm about to hit MAX TH9. Need to finish some max walls, lightning spell and Heroes.

What's your favorite war composition?

I am a TH 9.5

Usual comp for war is almost always a combination of healers, giants, bowlers, hogs, and wizards for funneling.

Need some serious practice on TH10s

Dear Bleeders,

How is the CoC clan doing? Lol. Someone send my regards to Zane and Burt. lol.

Did something happen to the war weight calculation? Our last couple of wars, our TH9.5's have been getting matched against pretty well developed TH10's with max infernos and Xbows.
I started building Infernos, but my plan is to keep them at level 1 for a long time. There wasn't any reason to hold them back any more.

Dear Bleeders,

How is the CoC clan doing? Lol. Someone send my regards to Zane and Burt. lol.

Doing well, getting close to level 11. Not at our most dominant, but we still win at least 10 for every 1 we lose so not too bad. Still having trouble recruiting active, competant players that speak English lol

Did something happen to the war weight calculation? Our last couple of wars, our TH9.5's have been getting matched against pretty well developed TH10's with max infernos and Xbows.
I started building Infernos, but my plan is to keep them at level 1 for a long time. There wasn't any reason to hold them back any more.

My experience is that clan make up as a whole is a variable that sometimes we don't realize is affecting the clan matchups. That said, it does seem SC has been making small incremental tweaks to lessen the point whatever advantage that many of us have been enjoying.

Doing well, getting close to level 11. Not at our most dominant, but we still win at least 10 for every 1 we lose so not too bad. Still having trouble recruiting active, competant players that speak English lol

Glad to hear it. Still pretty dominant from what I been around. Recruitment is a pain in most clans sides. Not sure if that will change any time soon. Lol.

The th10 raid video of the week was equally insane. Just very precise deployment and expense of troops.

So I am being readmitted for an acute infection, not gonna be able to connect my tablet to the hospital's Wi-Fi so im going to miss my war attacks. Please opt me out. Really sorry guys, first time missing a war attack since joining.

So I am being readmitted for an acute infection, not gonna be able to connect my tablet to the hospital's Wi-Fi so im going to miss my war attacks. Please opt me out. Really sorry guys, first time missing a war attack since joining.

Stay in good spirits, you cantankerous shit vermin.

Get well soon, Kali.

BUMP!
Huge update this morning with a lot of new stuff going on. The Builder Base is like being a TH1 all over again.

big_burts_big_book_of_excuses.jpg

Back