Opinion Climate denial has shifted to Climate doomerism

Co2 makes up less than 0.05% of the atmosphere. Yet you are willing to accept that trace amount is responsible for the apparent 'rapid change in our climate'?
Not to mention you will ignore the well known fact that the climate has always changed naturally throughout earth's history.

A gallon of gasoline makes up less than 1% of the mass of a vehicle. And yet, without that tiny amount of gasoline, a vehicle won't work. What percentage of your body is iron? What do you think happens to your body if that trace amount of iron is removed? (Hint, you die) And guess what - if that trace amount is increased substantially, but still remains a trace amount when compared to the total mass of your body, you still die. Large physical systems can be significantly effected by small changes to small parts of the system. This isn't remotely controversial, its a a well known property of thousands of physical systems - anyone with even a trivial understanding of physics, chemistry, or biology knows this. Why wouldn't you accept that changes in the amount of CO2 in our atmosphere could change the climate, unless you were completely ignorant to basic, well known principals of physical systems?

And, if you actually understood how the atmospheric greenhouse effect worked, why would the percentage of C02 in the atmosphere be relevant? Do you think nitrogen and oxygen somehow have a cooling effect that cancels out the effect of greenhouse gases? Or are you just completely ignorant to what's happening?

Finally, no one ignores the fact that the climate has always changed, its just something that is completely irrelevant to the topic. Your body is in a constant state of change as well - if you woke up tomorrow with a golf ball sized growth sticking out of your neck, would you just shrug and say, well, my body has always changed, so no big deal? If that growth was coupled with all sorts of body aches and other physical symptoms that had started right around the time you started working around toxic waste, would you ignore that as well? If you went to a doctor and explained all this to him, and his response to you was, I wouldn't worry about it, the body changes all the time, its natural, would you not think he's an absolute moron?

Lol, if you're going to make a video on the atmospheric greenhouse effect, it helps if you actually understand what science says is happening.
A made a post right after it, reading is not your thing I guess, you only parrot pseudoscience

A gallon of gasoline makes up less than 1% of the mass of a vehicle. And yet, without that tiny amount of gasoline, a vehicle won't work. What percentage of your body is iron? What do you think happens to your body if that trace amount of iron is removed? (Hint, you die) And guess what - if that trace amount is increased substantially, but still remains a trace amount when compared to the total mass of your body, you still die. Large physical systems can be significantly effected by small changes to small parts of the system. This isn't remotely controversial, its a a well known property of thousands of physical systems - anyone with even a trivial understanding of physics, chemistry, or biology knows this. Why wouldn't you accept that changes in the amount of CO2 in our atmosphere could change the climate, unless you were completely ignorant to basic, well known principals of physical systems?

And, if you actually understood how the atmospheric greenhouse effect worked, why would the percentage of C02 in the atmosphere be relevant? Do you think nitrogen and oxygen somehow have a cooling effect that cancels out the effect of greenhouse gases? Or are you just completely ignorant to what's happening?

Finally, no one ignores the fact that the climate has always changed, its just something that is completely irrelevant to the topic. Your body is in a constant state of change as well - if you woke up tomorrow with a golf ball sized growth sticking out of your neck, would you just shrug and say, well, my body has always changed, so no big deal? If that growth was coupled with all sorts of body aches and other physical symptoms that had started right around the time you started working around toxic waste, would you ignore that as well? If you went to a doctor and explained all this to him, and his response to you was, I wouldn't worry about it, the body changes all the time, its natural, would you not think he's an absolute moron?

A load of 'comparisons' that aren't even slightly similar or slightly relevant.

Nice post though. I feel bad only giving you this short reply.

A made a post right after it, reading is not your thing I guess, you only parrot pseudoscience

Are you referring to the post you made after posting the video? If so, the same applies - you don't know what you're talking about. There's no violation of thermodynamics.

A load of 'comparisons' that aren't even slightly similar or slightly relevant.

Nice post though. I feel bad only giving you this short reply.

So you acknowledge physical systems can be driven by small aspects of the system, correct? Why is the climate system different? Give me a detailed answer that shows you understand the physics of what's happening here.

Great argumentation, very logical
This,
So you acknowledge physical systems can be driven by small aspects of the system, correct? Why is the climate system different? Give me a detailed answer that shows you understand the physics of what's happening here.
Without referencing a youtube rando, can you explain--or better show me a peer reviewed scientific study--that disproves something which has been known for approximately 100 years?

Buddy's too young to have heard of the Butterfly Effect, apparently.

I didn't acknowledge anything of the sort. I told you that your comparisons were stupid.

And I don't need to give a detailed answer for anything for climate alarmism types like you. If you want to believe the bullshit, then that's up to you. But you are the problem. Not cows farting.

Co2 in the atmosphere has increased a beyond tiny amount. That goes without saying if we keep chopping all the trees down. Still doesn't prove it's the reason the climate is changing (something it's always done).

Every 2.4 million years, Mars tugs on Earth so hard it changes the ocean floor

A new geological study suggests that Mars' gravitational field pulls the Earth closer to the sun over cycles lasting millions of years, warming our climate.

Mars' gravitational pull on Earth may be influencing the climate on our planet, new research hints.

Geological evidence tracing back more than 65 million years and taken from hundreds of sites across the world suggests that deep-sea currents have repeatedly gone through periods of being either stronger or weaker. This happens every 2.4 million years and is known as an "astronomical grand cycle."

The stronger currents, known as "giant whirlpools" or eddies, may reach the seafloor at the deepest parts of the ocean, known as the abyss. These powerful currents then erode away at the large pieces of sediment that accumulate during calmer periods in the cycle, according to to research published Tuesday (March 12) in the journal Nature Communications.

Mars is responsible for climate change there is nothing we can do unless we destroy Mars or change its gravitational pull.

Every 2.4 million years, Mars tugs on Earth so hard it changes the ocean floor

A new geological study suggests that Mars' gravitational field pulls the Earth closer to the sun over cycles lasting millions of years, warming our climate.

Mars' gravitational pull on Earth may be influencing the climate on our planet, new research hints.

Geological evidence tracing back more than 65 million years and taken from hundreds of sites across the world suggests that deep-sea currents have repeatedly gone through periods of being either stronger or weaker. This happens every 2.4 million years and is known as an "astronomical grand cycle."

The stronger currents, known as "giant whirlpools" or eddies, may reach the seafloor at the deepest parts of the ocean, known as the abyss. These powerful currents then erode away at the large pieces of sediment that accumulate during calmer periods in the cycle, according to to research published Tuesday (March 12) in the journal Nature Communications.

Mars is responsible for climate change there is nothing we can do unless we destroy Mars or change its gravitational pull.

From your link -

These findings support the idea that the Red Planet influences the climate on Earth, just as passing stars and other astronomical objects have been theorized to. However, the observed warming effect is not linked to global warming that is being driven by human greenhouse gas emissions, the authors emphasized in the statement.

It's not so much that I don't "believe" in climate change, I just don't care.

I didn't acknowledge anything of the sort. I told you that your comparisons were stupid.

And I don't need to give a detailed answer for anything for climate alarmism types like you. If you want to believe the bullshit, then that's up to you. But you are the problem. Not cows farting.

Co2 in the atmosphere has increased a beyond tiny amount. That goes without saying if we keep chopping all the trees down. Still doesn't prove it's the reason the climate is changing (something it's always done).
CO2 has increased at various other times with volcano activity and the earth stood with plenty life forms.

I just love that most of the MMA fighters are hardcore right-wingers and this bunch of filthy leftists have to deal with it

Modern day pagans worshipping the damned climate. Soon they'll be sacrificing babies for future prosperity...oh wait.

Back