CM Punk Fights His First MMA Scrimmage Bout Against Undefeated Contender

With each new update my anticipation of CM Punk's UFC debut grows. That pic is cool to see.

Undefeated ammy or undefeated pro? Punk is still too green to have even a glorified sparring match with a 4-0 pro.

did you forget about pettis or do you really think askren is better
I have no clue what Punk's weight is/will be but I highly doubt he's gonna drop to 150 pounds. Ben Askren is the only somewhat decent guy in that POS gym at 170+ pounds.

The guy is standing ridiculously square. You already know he cant box but is looking to wrassle.

there is no one on the ufc roster in his division that he can beat, you cant get to that caliber in 12 month of training, he has no top level experience in any martial arts and no cage time, he is going to get flogged, they cant pull a donkey out of the crowd to fight co-main,

He looks rubbish in that gif.... ridiculously slow.

Undefeated ammy or undefeated pro? Punk is still too green to have even a glorified sparring match with a 4-0 pro.

How can you ever become the best if you don't work with the best? And as we all know, CM Punk is "The Best in the World."

His stance looks funny. I wonder if they told the other guy to take it easy on him?

looks stiff, robotic and shoulders are not relaxed at all

im guessin Punk got battered on the feet, fighting these pros would be harsh but i guess it'll help him rank up fast

i also find it funny how you nerds can talk so much shit and criticize from one picture.....so i'll say this it is a FUCKING PICTURE you morons you don't expect a guy to look on point and in perfect form for pictures taken at random times do you??

Last edited:
who is also financially stable enough to pursue his dreams, has a built in fanbase. a beautiful wife, and the courage to get in the cage.

god his life must suck.

A thousand times this. Punk has already succeeded on a level few posters on these forums can even dream of. I think it's admirable that he would make such a ballsy move.

I've never heard of a fight scrimmage. What a stupid fucking idea.

You should go tell the professional trainers how stupid they are. Maybe Punk will come to train with you instead.

He seems serious about MMA and said its his new job so I highly doubt he will be a 1 and done.

Back