CM Punk was never athletic

I came across a video of CM Punk training WWE wrestling and even back then he just wasn't good enough. He was not known for his athletic ability, he was well known rather for his promos. He had great 'mic skills' as WWE pros put it. I was wondering how come Punk never even improved his striking even though he had plenty of time working in one of the best gyms in all of MMA. Couldn't throw a proper kick, a proper punch etc. Aaron Chalmers, a freaking reality star from England took up MMA 3 years ago and now he's undefeated - knocking guys out cold. Yet punk never amounted to anything even he had plenty of time to train, he was doing Gracie Breakdown videos 6 years ago and one of the Gracie's mentioned Punk has been doing BJJ with him for some time.

Anyways here's punk training WWE moves:

This is what he was good at, his mic skills:

You know the observation about Chlamers in interesting. I think the age is a major factor. The ability to pic things up is easier when your younger.
16 year old can pick driving better than some 50 year old woman that's set in her ways. Not only is there mind developing but so is there body.

Punk is set in his own way's and even in 3 years he could not untrain his bad habits. He started way too late.

We all know whats the real fight whats the real money fight ......

maxresdefault.jpg

rogan been building this since before punk signed with the ufc #onnit #2019 #straightedgeVSeverythinginmybathroomcabinet

Phil Brooks is one of the few people I've ever believed was clean in MMA or pro wrestling.
He looked damn near ill in between rounds. Like he's been held hostage for days with no food. I think the stress off the court case must've effed him up a bit.

CM Punk was a great prowrestler, but it's true that he was never a real fighter and he had no background in combat sports. But he made millions and got to do something that most of you keyboard warriors will never accomplish so who gets the last laugh in the end?

CM Punk was a great prowrestler, but it's true that he was never a real fighter and he had no background in combat sports. But he made millions and got to do something that most of you keyboard warriors will never accomplish so who gets the last laugh in the end?

What did he accomplish besides embarrassing himself by cutting in front of the line to satisfy his own grandiose delusions?

Also its not an accomplishment if you get an opportunity to fight in the UFC as your MMA debut. Oh and I am willing to bet a lot and I mean ALOT of keyboard warriors are willing to fight in the UFC/MMA for the amount of money CM Punk fought for.

Don't forget there are pro fighters that are sherdoggers that have expressed their contempt for CM Punk. Don't think for a second they wouldn't step up to the plate. Hell, I have boxing/judo experience which ironically enough makes me more qualified than CM Punk.

What did he accomplish besides embarrassing himself by cutting in front of the line to satisfy his own grandiose delusions?

Also its not an accomplishment if you get an opportunity to fight in the UFC as your MMA debut. Oh and I am willing to bet a lot and I mean ALOT of keyboard warriors are willing to fight in the UFC/MMA for the amount of money CM Punk fought for.

Don't forget there are pro fighters that are sherdoggers that have expressed their contempt for CM Punk. Don't think for a second they wouldn't step up to the plate. Hell, I have boxing/judo experience which ironically enough makes me more qualified than CM Punk.

Like I said, he made millions doing something you with your "boxing/judo" experience will never get to do.

We get to laugh. At him.

Not sure what the obsession with him is.. He has money and a name and he used it to try MMA to see if he would be successful and he wasn't. End of story

Look, I don't like the guy but can we just leave him the fuck alone. He wanted to try fighting in the UFC and he did, and he lost both times. If Dana was dumb enough to put him on the PPV, well that's on Dana.

Like I said, he made millions doing something you with your "boxing/judo" experience will never get to do.

Yup and that's why he is better than me and most guys who fought in boxing, kickboxing and MMA since most of those guys wont get the opportunity to fight in the big leagues.

There was a time when I was much younger mostly a teenager that I was into professional wrestling but I really don’t understand its appeal at this point? I guess people can like it from a storyline or entertainment standpoint, but I actually tried to watch Monday night raw this past week and all of the matches are just so unbelievably fake and terrible looking.. they had a tagteam women’s match which ranks up there with some of the worst professional wrestling matches I have ever seen. And I saw the Ultimate Warrior in his heyday with the company and he could not wrestle for shit. They were pulling punches to such a degree I was rolling my eyes. They got Rousey there right now who everyone knows Got run out of her own sport and completely dominated in her last couple of fights. And she’s giving everyone this alpha tough girl routine. I don’t understand the appeal anymore quite frankly?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back