Crime CNN finally mentions that officer Sicknick may not have even been hit with fire extinguisher

Proud American

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only took forever. Damage done. later after the narrative has been spun, the truth comes out.

fake news destroys nation

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/02/politics/brian-sicknick-charges/index.html

According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.

as I’ve been saying since the beginning, my pro publica source is the officers family. They said they spoke to him, and that he said he’s fine and was only sprayed twice. He later collapses hours later in his office. We knew this a day or two after the incident, but nobody would listen to me

So many on the left wanted the vitriolic narrative of cop murders. It’s how they have pushed the hysteria.

I think it’s gross what the left does. his family asked for his death to not be politicized, but the left obviously denied the family that.

Discuss. I mean, people all over made it sound like people “beat an officer to death” it was outrageous fake hysteria.

i should add madmick, he’d be glad to see this new source

Weird, that directly contradicts the official report from the DC police.

At approximately 9:30 p.m. this evening (January 7, 2021), United States Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.

Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. The death of Officer Sicknick will be investigated by the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch, the USC

https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases/loss-uscp-colleague-brian-d-sicknick

Yeah, bc that’s what happens when officials act politically.

You want my pro publica source where it’s the officers own words that he wasn’t hit by a fire extinguisher?

or that posting by Capitol police is using erroneous 3rd Oartu info. I.e. the media

You think that the Capitol Police released a report about a dead officer based on CNN?

Day Drinking the thing you quoted never referenced him being hit by a fire extinguisher, from what I am to believe some people suggested that he got pepper sprayed and wound up dying the next day.

Day Drinking the thing you quoted never referenced him being hit by a fire extinguisher, from what I am to believe some people suggested that he got pepper sprayed and wound up dying the next day.

Very Possibly. The OP is trying to say he died from something totally unrelated to the riots and it was coincidence though. He repeats it in other threads constantly.

Either way he was still killed you really think the way he died matters? I don't think so
We both know that they used the narrative of Trump “murderers” at the Capitol for a month. Without that narrative, the protestors aren’t deadly.

that’s a big change of narrative.

cops shot a lady, cops crushed a lady pushing people, guy tazered his own balls to death, someone else has a stroke, and officer sicknick may have died of a preexisting condition

No, based on a convenient political narrative. We're talking about DC here, a cesspool of bureaucratic filth.

I think its certainly possible that police are inventing murders of officers to fill political narratives. They lie about everything else, might as well lie about that too.

Don't think thats the intent of this thread though.

Very Possibly. The OP is trying to say he died from something totally unrelated to the riots and it was coincidence though. He repeats it in other threads constantly.
No I didn’t. I said he may have died of a reaction to pepper spray. He had a stroke in his office later that night. They need to look into it

when I said that in other threads people wanted me banned for not saying he was beaten to death by the mob.

We both know that they used the narrative of Trump “murderers” at the Capitol for a month. Without that narrative, the protestors aren’t deadly.

that’s a big change of narrative.

cops shot a lady, cops crushed a lady pushing people, guy tazered his own balls to death, someone else has a stroke, and officer sicknick may have died of a preexisting condition

So the cop they dragged out and beat with staves, was that just an illusion?

So the cop they dragged out and beat with staves, was that just an illusion?
Wasn’t this guy at all.

so I don’t know what’s up with that story. If any cop was beaten badly and hospitalized, we’d know it

No I didn’t. I said he may have died of a reaction to pepper spray. He had a stroke in his office later that night. They need to look into it

when I said that in other threads people wanted me banned for not saying he was beaten to death by the mob.

The article you posted sure makes it seem like they are looking into it.

The article you posted sure makes it seem like they are looking into it.
As I always said they should. But it’s looking more and more likely, that the officer wasn’t lying when he said he was only sprayed twice.

a lot of people wanted it to be otherwise

It could have been a number of things. He apparently told his family he was maced several times, which could have caused his death. It was reported in the OP’s article.
One possibility being considered by investigators is that Sicknick became ill after interacting with a chemical irritant like pepper spray or bear spray that was deployed in the crowd.

The injuries caused to police were brutal.

One cop has smashed ribs and spinal discs, while another 'was stabbed with a metal fence stake' during riot, union says
https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-police-union-rebukes-leadership-officer-lose-eye-brain-injuries

Nearly 140 officers -- between both U.S. Capitol Police and the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) -- were injured during the incident on Jan. 6. Papathanasiou said officers who "were not issued helmets prior to the attack" have sustained brain injuries. One officer has "two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs," and one officer is "going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," he said.

Wasn’t this guy at all.

so I don’t know what’s up with that story. If any cop was beaten badly and hospitalized, we’d know it

The article you posted says 15 were hospitalized. So we know about those. Unless you dont count ..... well anything that makes the rioters look bad.

Back