CNN - What's the "Alt Left"? Experts say it's 'made-up term'

The issue is that Antifa, BLM and SJWs are basically 3 sides of the same coin. It makes sense to put their anti-white/male/christian and anti-nationalist views under one umbrella and refer to them as the alt-left as someone might be referring about all of them in general and not just one of those 3 groups.

It really doesn't make a difference who coined the term.

As a conservative, i disagree with this. Aftifa and sjws are bullshit protesting against nothing. While i disagree with BLMs tactics, they are protesting being harassed/beat up/shot by the cops, aka the government. Protesting against government harassment is a perfectly valid reason to protest and imo the ONLY valid reason to protest.

As a conservative, i disagree with this. Aftifa and sjws are bullshit protesting against nothing. While i disagree with BLMs tactics, they are protesting being harassed/beat up/shot by the cops, aka the government. Protesting against government harassment is a perfectly valid reason to protest and imo the ONLY valid reason to protest.
The percent of people shot by cops being black exactly matches the percent of murders done by blacks. Blacks people aren't being overly targeted in police shootings.

The percent of people shot by cops being black exactly matches the percent of murders done by blacks. Blacks people aren't being overly targeted in police shootings.

black people do get harassed by the cops in a way that would never fly in a white neighborhood.

black people do get harassed by the cops in a way that would never fly in a white neighborhood.
Have you compared the crime rate in black majority neighborhoods to white majority neighborhoods in general?

Have you compared the crime rate in black majority neighborhoods to white majority neighborhoods in general?

how is that relevant? Cops shouldn't treat people like shit in any neighborhood.

Back