CNN - What's the "Alt Left"? Experts say it's 'made-up term'

If you think college kids with masks on = Mao and Stalin

You're retarded.
Sure, but if you want to play that game, it is equally silly to equate 400 white men insecure in their whiteness or who hate blacks, with Hitler. Has any of these idiots come out in favor of genocide or anything like that?

The problem is that these neo-nazis see Nazism as something good, which suggests a problem. In the same way, college Maoists see one of history's great mass murderers as a hero. That's also a problem.

If you're ideology consistently and reliably leads to genocide, starvation, wide spread poverty and dictatorship what does it matter how it compares to Nazi ideology on anything? The ideology is garbage and the believers in it are retards.

The parralels between communism and the destruction of the Kulaks is astonishingly similar to modern leftist belief and their attack on small business owners and whites in general. They literally put criminals in charge of the gulags. They viewed criminals as being victims of class war, so they weren't as bad as the Kulaks (non aristocratic farmers). Rapists and murders weren't as bad as the evil farmers. I mean how retarded do you have to be to follow this ideology? Either the modern version, the alt left, or the old version of communism.

Nobody fighting for communism is advocating for the perversion of such, whether misguided or not in practice.

People fighting for White Supremacy/Naziism don't have that distinction.

Posting a stupid gif doesn't make you look any better. You know why you're voted as the #1 garbage poster here?

Dont bother with him. Like a week after joining this site, he argued with me, despite me bringing dozens of cited proofs, that Muhammed was not a pedophile, and he lusted after babies for political power.

Resorting to logic is too much a hurdle to him.

The problem is that these neo-nazis see Nazism as something good, which suggests a problem. In the same way, college Maoists see one of history's great mass murderers as a hero. That's also a problem.

How is this any different than you worshiping a God who mass-murdered every single human on the planet?

Nobody fighting for communism is advocating for the perversion of such, whether misguided or not in practice, they are advocating for the ideals that Marx espoused.

People fighting for White Supremacy/Naziism don't have that distinction.

Marx espoused a bunch of bullshit and was a retard. His views were childishly naive. He had no concept of how governments actually work. He didn't understand economics. Was wrong in his predictions. And anyone who believes in his ideas is a dumbass.

Anyone fighting for Marxist ideals is no better than someone encouraging genocide. You're equally deplorable.

If you're ideology consistently and reliably leads to genocide, starvation, wide spread poverty and dictatorship what does it matter how it compares to Nazi ideology on anything? The ideology is garbage and the believers in it are retards.

The parralels between communism and the destruction of the Kulaks is astonishingly similar to modern leftist belief and their attack on small business owners and whites in general. They literally put criminals in charge of the gulags. They viewed criminals as being victims of class war, so they weren't as bad as the Kulaks (non aristocratic farmers). Rapists and murders weren't as bad as the evil farmers. I mean how retarded do you have to be to follow this ideology? Either the modern version, the alt left, or the old version of communism.

One of the lessons to be learned from the Russian dekulakization campaigns is that race is not the only way to dehumanize an opponent. Being a small business owner or thinking you had civil rights or private property worked just as well.

And I think that's where a lot of miscommunication happens between right and left. The left is pointing at Charlottesville saying, "These nazis are going down a road that ends with black people being dehumanized. it's awful. It's hateful. It needs to be stopped." Frankly, I agree wholeheartedly with them.

And then conservatives respond, "These antifa blokes are using political labels, often inappropriately assigned, to decide who ought and who ought not be allowed to speak or assemble, and this kind of political violence enacted by students has led to disaster and massacres not all that long ago. It needs to be stopped." And the folks on the left blink and say "I've never even heard of a kulak, is that even a race?"

And so something which ought to be easy to agree on, that political violence and systematic denial of civil rights to your opponents through threats of violence is bad, becomes a point of contention.

One of the lessons to be learned from the Russian dekulakization campaigns is that race is not the only way to dehumanize an opponent. Being a small business owner or thinking you had civil rights or private property worked just as well.

And I think that's where a lot of miscommunication happens between right and left. The left is pointing at Charlottesville saying, "These nazis are going down a road that ends with black people being dehumanized. it's awful. It's hateful. It needs to be stopped." Frankly, I agree wholeheartedly with them.

And then conservatives respond, "These antifa blokes are using political labels, often inappropriately assigned, to decide who ought and who ought not be allowed to speak or assemble, and this kind of political violence enacted by students has led to disaster and massacres not all that long ago. It needs to be stopped." And the folks on the left blink and say "I've never even heard of a kulak, is that even a race?"

And so something which ought to be easy to agree on, that political violence and systematic denial of civil rights to your opponents through threats of violence is bad, becomes a point of contention.

Yea, people have different view points. That's why you uphold the constitution. You give blacks the same rights as whites. Minorities deserve the same rights as the majority. Whether the minority is a Nazi or Black. Everyone wins. Everyone is protected. Everyone has liberty. It works WAY BETTER than class guilt.

I understand why liberals are outraged by Nazis. But liberals need to stop being so self righteous and recognize their own demonic side. They pretend it doesn't exist. They are disgustingly naive.

And this is just patently false...

I don't know how you can say this and keep a straight face...

What we saw in this recent election cycle, and what we see now on campuses whenever a conservative attempts to speak...

The violence on the left far outweighs that on the right
As we have said earlier, the left has gone full Alinsky for quite some time now.

How is this any different than you worshiping a God who mass-murdered every single human on the planet?
It isn't different. You make a solid point.

If religion is a driving in political violence, then that is a problem that needs addressed just as much as vile right wing racist violence and vile left wing political violence. Point out to me any religious group using violence to spread their religion or assert the dominance of their religion and I will denounce them fully.
iu

Marx espoused a bunch of bullshit and was a retard. His views were childishly naive. He had no concept of how governments actually work. He didn't understand economics. Was wrong in his predictions. And anyone who believes in his ideas is a dumbass.

Anyone fighting for Marxist ideals is no better than someone encouraging genocide. You're equally deplorable.

So being naive is equal to actively espousing supremacy and genocide?

It isn't different. You make a solid point.

If religion is a driving in political violence, then that is a problem that needs addressed just as much as vile right wing racist violence and vile left wing political violence. Point out to me any religious group using violence to spread their religion or assert the dominance of their religion and I will denounce them fully.
iu

I'll admit, I'm kind of nitpicking you a little bit, because I agree with what you are saying.

But it seems to me that you are suggesting that there is nuance in the way that certain religions interpret God. Were the dangerous "college Moaists" you were referring to actually advocating for killing millions of Chinese dissenters anymore than a Christian is promoting Great Diluge-esque destruction when they worship the Bible? Maybe they are, I don't know much about them - honest question.

So being naive is equal to actively espousing supremacy and genocide?

I can almost give Marx himself a pass as he didn't live to see the fruits of his own madness. Anyone who calls themselves Marxists today, however, is no better than a neo-nazi and probably a lot worse as Naziism was a flash in the pan compared to the prolonged horrors of communism.

By all means. Please cite the tenets of Marxist ideology, along with Nazi/White Supremacist doctrine.

Which of the two inherently promotes genocide and bigotry?
So one promotes hate through racial ideology, and the other promotes hate through class warfare. Funny enough, their tactics at terrorizing their population are remarkably similar. Mao alone probably killed more than Hitler and Mussolini combined, before adding the tolls from Stalin/Pol Pot/Kim dynasty. If you want to ban Neo-Nazis from expressing their views, Communists also need to go. You have arguably more blood on your hands that deserves to be censored.

Because I'm surrounded by idiots here and I can't help but hurt their feelings just by existing in their presence.
Or you're just a dumb asshole that think he's hot shit by posting one liners and gifs without much substance. Here is a life tip. When you think you're surrounded by idiots, you're the actual idiot.

I can almost give Marx himself a pass as he didn't live to see the fruits of his own madness. Anyone who calls themselves Marxists today, however, is no better than a neo-nazi and probably a lot worse as Naziism was a flash in the pan compared to the prolonged horrors of communism.

The post I was originally responding to was equating Marxist ideology to Naziism/White Supremacy, based on a perversions of communism in practice.

I would agree that Marx was naive, however this is different than actively promoting bigotry and mass murder.

So one promotes hate through racial ideology, and the other promotes hate through class warfare. Funny enough, their tactics at terrorizing their population is remarkably similar. Mao alone probably killed more than Hitler and Mussolini combined, before adding the tolls from Stalin/Pol Pot/Kim dynasty. If you want to ban Neo-Nazis from expressing their views, Communists also need to go. You have arguably more blood on your hands that deserves to be censored.

I don't want to ban anyone. See post above for clarification as to what I was responding to originally.

Or you're just a dumb asshole that think he's hot shit by posting one liners and gifs without much substance. Here is a life tip. When you think you're surrounded by idiots, you're the actual idiot.

<TrumpWrong1>

Your life sucks why would I want your life tips?

The post I was originally responding to was equating Marxist ideology to Naziism/White Supremacy, based on a perversions of communism in practice.

I would agree that Marx was naive, however this is different than actively promoting bigotry and mass murder.

I understand. I'm drawing a distinction though between supporting a Marxist philosophy in the mid-1800's when no one knew where it would lead vs. supporting it today - the latter is no better than proclaiming yourself a nazi

Back