Coast Guard removes employee from Florence duty over alleged "white power" gesture

like @spamking I really didn't know about it until the Kavagnah thread.

and I was surprised, because I thought I was in the know, regarding White power lingo and signals.

like 88, the number 14 and what it signifies.

had no idea that this "ok" sign was anyway affiliated with white power.

and frankly I'm still kinda skeptical.

A bunch of alt-right types like Milo and Cernovich started doing it in pictures a while back. Somewhere on the internet, right wing trolls said it meant white power, and circulated that information. So people continued making the signal after that information was around, to either mean "white power" or to pretend to mean "white power" to troll people.

It's basically a bunch of idiots making a sign that is now associated with white power, so that they can say, "Ha! I'm making a sign that I know is associated with white power, but I'm going to say it's just an okay sign and call leftists crazy, even though we are the ones who said it means white power, and then keep making it."

So it's an elaborate troll by manchildren so that they can make a signal they've claimed means "white power" while also claiming it doesn't actually mean that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dbpx09VVMAACPcR.jpg

4da.jpg

In a nutshell, it's a perfect example of why our entire society needs to stop supporting internet trolls.

A bunch of alt-right types like Milo and Cernovich started doing it in pictures a while back. Somewhere on the internet, right wing trolls said it meant white power, and circulated that information. So people continued making the signal after that information was around, to either mean "white power" or to pretend to mean "white power" to troll people.

It's basically a bunch of idiots making a sign that is now associated with white power, so that they can say, "Ha! I'm making a sign that I know is associated with white power, but I'm going to say it's just an okay sign and call leftists crazy, even though we are the ones who said it means white power, and then keep making it."

So it's an elaborate troll by manchildren so that they can make a signal for "white power" while claiming it doesn't actually mean that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dbpx09VVMAACPcR.jpg

4da.jpg

LOL! It’s a picture battle!

Who does the OK sign more? The Alt Right or Left? It must be answered

Also, are you not the exact type of person these idiots are trying to troll? They have trolled you to a point that you could get outraged seeing a regular dude making this sign.

LOL! It’s a picture battle!

Who does the OK sign more? The Alt Right or Left? It must be answered

Then you have guys like this, who pretend to be confused. Entirely sacrificing their dignity in order to pretend not to understand something really simple.

So it's an elaborate troll by manchildren so that they can make a signal they've claimed means "white power" while also claiming it doesn't actually mean that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dbpx09VVMAACPcR.jpg

4da.jpg

In a nutshell, it's a perfect example of why our entire society needs to stop supporting internet trolls.

jeeez...I didn't even know this was a thing, even in the trolling world.

does it mean literally "white power" or something else?

I just hope the "thumbs up" isn't hijacked because I do that all the time.

jeeez...I didn't even know this was a thing, even in the trolling world.

does it mean literally "white power" or something else?

I just hope the "thumbs up" isn't hijacked because I do that all the time.

They claim it means white power, and they claim it means nothing. That way they can do it, and then pretend people are mad for no reason. "Look, the leftists are freaking out for nothing!" That kind of thing.

It's really not complicated. Cernovich does this all the time. He has right wing trolls spread misinformation on forums, and create mass propaganda. That's the field this guys operate in, they are just terrible people.

There's actually a video of Cernovich bragging about how he spread propaganda about somebody and ruined his life. Basically he spread a bunch of information online about him being a sexual predator or something, and bragged about how he created the narrative and there's nothing the guy can do to change it now. Lol. People actually support this guy. They are psychos.

Then you have guys like this, who pretend to be confused. Entirely sacrificing their dignity in order to pretend not to understand something really simple.

Yes. I’m the one confused. I’m the one now saying things completely different than what I said in the beginning of this thread.

It was me who was making a joke of this guy getting fired. A guy we do not know. This guy could have kids, a wife.

You are COMPLETELY ignoring RECENT pictures of a sitting Leftist Congresswoman making this exact same hand gesture. But she’s ok and this coast guard dude is a racist/troll

Yes, I am the one confused

There's actually a video of Cernovich bragging about how he spread propaganda about somebody and ruined his life. Basically he spread a bunch of information online about him being a sexual predator or something, and bragged about how he created the narrative and there's nothing the guy can do to change it now. Lol. People actually support this guy. They are psychos.

Cernovich is a piece of shit

This post you just posted could actually apply to Judge Kavanaugh also. Maybe

Yes. I’m the one confused. I’m the one now saying things completely different than what I said in the beginning of this thread.

It was me who was making a joke of this guy getting fired. A guy we do not know. This guy could have kids, a wife.

Yeah, I'd be perfectly fine with this guy getting fired for being an ass on live TV like this. He could have a wife and kids? Well if so, shame on his wife for marrying a man with the mind of a child, and I have pity on his kid. But a job is a job, and you don't always keep your job when you act like a fool.

You are COMPLETELY ignoring RECENT pictures of a sitting Leftist Congresswoman making this exact same hand gesture. But she’s ok and this coast guard dude is a racist/troll

I listed three options for why he could have done this. If you can't read what I write, then stop talking to me. It's tiresome trying to explain things to you, then have you completely ignore it.

Cernovich is a piece of shit

This post you just posted could actually apply to Judge Kavanaugh also. Maybe

Cernovich certainly is.

I haven't said a single word about Kavanaugh. There are lots of stories I don't discuss on here because there is too much speculation. The Kavanaugh situation is one. I've also never made a single post about Trump and Russia, ever. I have no idea what is going on with that situation, so I don't pretend to.

I personally think that celebrating this dude getting fired like Nac did, absolutely reveling in the fact, is far worse than the offense itself. Very petty.

Yeah, I'd be perfectly fine with this guy getting fired for being an ass on live TV like this. He could have a wife and kids? Well if so, shame on his wife for marrying a man with the mind of a child, and I have pity on his kid. But a job is a job, and you don't always keep your job when you act like a fool.

I listed three options for why he could have done this. If you can't read what I write, then stop talking to me. It's tiresome trying to explain things to you, then have you completely ignore it.

I posted earlier posts of yours contradicting your most recent 3 explanations theory

So should the politicians who have used this sign recently be reprimanded?

It’s hila you have let Cernovich and a few other trolls make you hate another American working for the Coast Guard

How can a grown man be so easily manipulated?

I personally think that celebrating this dude getting fired like Nac did, absolutely reveling in the fact, is far worse than the offense itself. Very petty.

Oh it is. And it shows what kind of human he is. This guy could be a Fucking liberal. This dude could be supporting a sick kid or wife

It’s pathetic. But when you are programmed to wake up outraged, what can be done

I posted earlier posts of yours contradicting your most recent 3 explanations theory

So should the politicians who have used this sign recently be reprimanded?

It’s hila you have let Cernovich and a few other trolls make you hate another American working for the Coast Guard

How can a grown man be so easily manipulated?

Lol.

Put your fingers in your ears, and say "lalala" all you want. Have a good rest of your day.

Oh it is. And it shows what kind of human he is. This guy could be a Fucking liberal. This dude could be supporting a sick kid or wife

It’s pathetic. But when you are programmed to wake up outraged, what can be done

^ Getting more pathetic. Pretty close to leaving the reservation at this point.

Lol.

Put your fingers in your ears, and say "lalala" all you want. Have a good rest of your day.

I would never expect a knee jerk childish comeback like this from you. Lol

So what’s tomorrow’s outrage? Little girl at lemonade stand flashes peace sign?

^ Getting more pathetic. Pretty close to leaving the reservation at this point.

Didn’t you say good bye?

Don’t you have some old lady with the wrong bumper sticker on her car to yell at

Back