Coast Guard removes employee from Florence duty over alleged "white power" gesture

I haven’t read most of this thread but why’s it still going? I watched the video and the dude clearly looks into the camera then fails miserably at being discreet while trying to troll people.

I doubt he’s actually a white supremacists, but he knew exactly what he was doing and did it purposely to trigger people.

Time and a place to troll, that ain’t it.

I haven’t read most of this thread but why’s it still going? I watched the video and the dude clearly looks into the camera then fails miserably at being discreet while trying to troll people.

I doubt he’s actually a white supremacists, but he knew exactly what he was doing and did it purposely to trigger people.

Time and a place to troll, that ain’t it.

It's still going because somehow people managed to make whether or not you should do this on live TV during a tragedy a political issue.

Normal people say it's entirely inappropriate. People who are entirely consumed by politics are trying as hard as they can to explain why it may be entirely okay.

They claim it means white power, and they claim it means nothing. That way they can do it, and then pretend people are mad for no reason. "Look, the leftists are freaking out for nothing!" That kind of thing.

It's really not complicated. Cernovich does this all the time. He has right wing trolls spread misinformation on forums, and create mass propaganda. That's the field this guys operate in, they are just terrible people.

No it's much more simple. It's to prove people will be hysterical and call anything racist if promoted on the internet. Hook line and sinker.

It's still going because somehow people managed to make whether or not you should do this on live TV during a tragedy a political issue.

Normal people say it's entirely inappropriate. People who are entirely consumed by politics are trying as hard as they can to explain why it may be entirely okay.

If it’s not ok to make this sign we better get on the others using it also

As for you saying others are so consumed with anything

POT SAY HELLO TO KETTLE

No it's much more simple. It's to prove people will be hysterical and call anything racist if promoted on the internet. Hook line and sinker.

What a great contribution to humanity. They really showed them!

If it’s not ok to make this sign we better get on the others using it also

As for you saying others are so consumed with anything

POT SAY HELLO TO KETTLE

It's like you're incapable of actually responding to what I say.

It's like you're incapable of actually responding to what I say.

What you said earlier in the thread or what you are saying now? Was that can683 in the beginning of the thread?

Just stop, you are completely ignoring the RECENT pictures of Leftist using the same hand sign. 1 being a newly elected Hispanic woman

I stopped being civil after you started throwing out insults. If you can’t be an adult when discussing these matters that’s on you

What you said earlier in the thread or what you are saying now? Was that can683 in the beginning of the thread?

Earlier in the thread I laughed at a guy acting like an asshole on TV at work during a tragedy and getting in trouble. If you want to keep your job, don't try to get on camera and make an ass of yourself. Pretty simple stuff.

I do not feel bad for him, at all. Not even a little bit. He went out of his way to get in trouble at work here.

I asked you a series of questions earlier that you dodged. I know why you dodged them, because you do not have a logical answer for them.

Just stop, you are completely ignoring the RECENT pictures of Leftist using the same hand sign. 1 being a newly elected Hispanic woman

Already addressed this.

I stopped being civil after you started throwing out insults. If you can’t be an adult when discussing these matters that’s on you

People on here are tired of you guys playing dumb all the time.

Earlier in the thread I laughed at a guy acting like an asshole on TV at work during a tragedy and getting in trouble. If you want to keep your job, don't try to get on camera and make an ass of yourself. Pretty simple stuff.

I do not feel bad for him, at all. Not even a little bit. He went out of his way to get in trouble at work here.

I asked you a series of questions earlier that you dodged. I know why you dodged them, because you do not have a logical answer for them.

Already addressed this.

People on here are tired of you guys playing dumb all the time.

You addressed the RECENT pictures by acting as if they were taken before this stupid troll job started. Only problem is that’s completely false

Now are you going to say bye bye again but then come back for more? Maybe a few more insults ? Maybe change your position?

You were more likable when you bailed out of the thread after the influx of pictures showing others flashing the sign

I apologize Logic called you back in here to double down on stupid

Today I learned that the circle game is a symbol (?) of white supremacy. :p

NAC, what questions did you ask me in between your wailing and insults? Or are you confusing me with another poster

Today I learned that the circle game is a symbol (?) of white supremacy. :p

Now you will never get caught on camera doing it

Oh, and the peace sign is bad now to I’m hearing

You addressed the RECENT pictures by acting as if they were taken before this stupid troll job started. Only problem is that’s completely false

Now are you going to say bye bye again but then come back for more? Maybe a few more insults ? Maybe change your position?

You were more likable when you bailed out of the thread after the influx of pictures showing others flashing the sign

I apologize Logic called you back in here to double down on stupid
Remember the ICE worker who was falsely accused of having a "Nazi" tattoo. nac386 hung him out to dry too. Just pat him on the head and move on.

No I didn't, this is entirely fabricated. You just can't stop making stuff up.

Show me where I did this.

Remember the ICE worker who was falsely accused of having a "Nazi" tattoo. nac386 hung him out to dry too. Just pat him on the head and move on.

What? Lol. I have absolutely no idea what you're referring to.

Back