Cody accuses TJ of using EPO

Of course he did, along with a long list of other fighters I would assume before USADA testing.

"If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying"

Erythropoietin or EPO, is a hormone that stimulates the production of red blood cells. How exactly does that help fighters? Here’s a snippet from David Castillo’s Steroids from A-Z, and how they work to improve athletic performance:

Your red blood cells work like magnets in relation to the oxygen you take in; part of your RBC’s contain hemoglobin, an iron molecule that binds to that oxygen. The more RBC’s your body produces then, the more oxygen your body can hold. This is why it’s so popular and critical in endurance sports like cycling.

This is the same drug 7-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong admitted to using heavily during his career, despite not ever really testing positive for it. In MMA, fighters such as Chael Sonnen, Ali Bagautinov and Gleison Tibau have all failed tests for EPO.

Full story: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/4/...j-dillashaw-of-using-epo-ped-steroids-mma-ufc

All the 3 fighters listed, who tested positive for EPO, lost to their opponents. More proof that if a guy is better than you, he is better than you. There is no amount of drugs you can take that will change that. You will only get beaten for longer, if the drug offers any fighting benefit.

I don't like Cody at all but I realize that TJ is still in for a rough fight. Cody was getting the better of him up until the KO. Gonna be a good scrap

cody is unbelievably retarded. at least he can fight, though

TJ has to be on something. That right hand that Cody knocked him down with barely even phased him. That said. TJ by KO or decision. Cody is so defensively irresponsible because of his amazing offense. Hes just so willing to trade in the pocket which is good against a guy like TJ.

TJ's style is tailor made to take out guys like Garbrandt, Lineker, and Barao. Someone like Cruz or MM gives him a much harder fight

Maybe not such a good idea for Cody to talk trash of any form when there are pictures out there 'hangin with the boys', if one gets my drift....<45>

I mean, I love TJ and I think he is one of the most complete MMA fighters on the planet, but if you don’t think he is using then you are very naive.

Same goes for RDA.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/4/...j-dillashaw-of-using-epo-ped-steroids-mma-ufc

This is the same shit Lance Armstrong and Chael Sonnen used. And this is the first time Cody has specified a substance while making PED accusations against Dillashaw.

I still chuckle at Cody's retarded statement about how TJ showed "everyone at Team Alpha Male how to do it." -- He should have thought that one through lol.

He is not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, that's for sure. I do like him as a fighter though, I also like TJ as a fighter, but he's a slimey piece of shit as well. TJ is definitely the more intelligent of the two though, lol.

I think it's pretty reasonable to assume TJ has been on PEDs of some sort in the past and possibly still.

maybe he gets EPO naturally from training at high altitude

Only time i liked Cody was when he beat Cruz.

Cody is such a fucking airhead, the fight is BOOKED yet he's still bitchin

"You're a bitch for ducking me!"

"We're signed to fight in August"

"Yeah....well you're a bitch for not fighting me sooner on early notice. You're afraid of me!"

"I'm fighting you again immediately after beating you for the belt"

"I had you rocked in the first"

"I won by K.O"

That's how I see every argument Cody makes.

TJ should expose Cody of suffering from brittlchinism

Back