Coggins says mma fans are idiots

Vampire life

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
As you guys know he’s Been training Tony
Says Tony’s pain level is super high and tell the fans that Tony doesn’t need to spar or hit the pads

“I can tell that the vast majority of you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. To have the guts- and I mean guts- to allow a motherfucker like me to train him shows exactly his commitment to come back and win again.”

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiiwFodHRwczovL3d3dy5tbWFtYW5pYS5jb20vMjAyMy8xMS8xMC8yMzk1NTQ3MS9kYXZpZC1nb2dnaW5zLXNsYW1zLXVmYy1mYW5zLXN0dXBpZC1jb21tZW50cy1wcm9mYW5pdHktbGFjZWQtdGlyYWRlLXRvbnktZmVyZ3Vzb24tdm9taXQtdmlkZW9z0gGYAWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm1tYW1hbmlhLmNvbS9wbGF0Zm9ybS9hbXAvMjAyMy8xMS8xMC8yMzk1NTQ3MS9kYXZpZC1nb2dnaW5zLXNsYW1zLXVmYy1mYW5zLXN0dXBpZC1jb21tZW50cy1wcm9mYW5pdHktbGFjZWQtdGlyYWRlLXRvbnktZmVyZ3Vzb24tdm9taXQtdmlkZW9z?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

david-goggins-stay-hard.gif

It's a No-Loss, Mega exposure, winner of a situation for Goggins.

if Tony wins, Goggins takes the credit for rebuilding him.

if Tony loses, he has already been written off.

Last edited:
Having a guy with no real MMA experience train you when you're on a 6 fight losing streak sounds exactly like something Tony would do.
would be amazing if this somehow sparked a second wind for Tony and he gets back to contender status

I remember watching Goggins years ago on JRE talking about his experience going from overweight nobody to Navy SEAL, and it's an inspirational story. Haven't watched much of his recent stuff, but it seems like his schtick just boils down to "stay hard/just do it/grind..." so for anyone who watches his stuff is there more to it than that?

As you guys know he’s Been training Tony
Says Tony’s pain level is super high and tell the fans that Tony doesn’t need to spar or hit the pads

“I can tell that the vast majority of you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. To have the guts- and I mean guts- to allow a motherfucker like me to train him shows exactly his commitment to come back and win again.”

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiiwFodHRwczovL3d3dy5tbWFtYW5pYS5jb20vMjAyMy8xMS8xMC8yMzk1NTQ3MS9kYXZpZC1nb2dnaW5zLXNsYW1zLXVmYy1mYW5zLXN0dXBpZC1jb21tZW50cy1wcm9mYW5pdHktbGFjZWQtdGlyYWRlLXRvbnktZmVyZ3Vzb24tdm9taXQtdmlkZW9z0gGYAWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm1tYW1hbmlhLmNvbS9wbGF0Zm9ybS9hbXAvMjAyMy8xMS8xMC8yMzk1NTQ3MS9kYXZpZC1nb2dnaW5zLXNsYW1zLXVmYy1mYW5zLXN0dXBpZC1jb21tZW50cy1wcm9mYW5pdHktbGFjZWQtdGlyYWRlLXRvbnktZmVyZ3Vzb24tdm9taXQtdmlkZW9z?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

WTF is this sausage water workout with lunges, push ups and jumping jacks? Everyone knows that using your fighter as a speed bag is how you get him hard:

diego.0.jpg

Last edited:
For his next trick Goggins will turn Randy Couture into a heavyweight champ again at age 60 by having him do a 500 pull up session & a 3 hour run on the treadmill.
I would be tired after that.
I would say to McKenzie Dern, you're going to have to do all the work tonight.

I like Goggins for the most part, but I'm not sure this is going to help Tony - But, in Tony's case, you really never know where he's at, so I suppose he'd know better than anyone.

Back