Coggins says mma fans are idiots

85nnh6.jpg

As you guys know he’s Been training Tony
Says Tony’s pain level is super high and tell the fans that Tony doesn’t need to spar or hit the pads

“I can tell that the vast majority of you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. To have the guts- and I mean guts- to allow a motherfucker like me to train him shows exactly his commitment to come back and win again.”

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiiwFodHRwczovL3d3dy5tbWFtYW5pYS5jb20vMjAyMy8xMS8xMC8yMzk1NTQ3MS9kYXZpZC1nb2dnaW5zLXNsYW1zLXVmYy1mYW5zLXN0dXBpZC1jb21tZW50cy1wcm9mYW5pdHktbGFjZWQtdGlyYWRlLXRvbnktZmVyZ3Vzb24tdm9taXQtdmlkZW9z0gGYAWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm1tYW1hbmlhLmNvbS9wbGF0Zm9ybS9hbXAvMjAyMy8xMS8xMC8yMzk1NTQ3MS9kYXZpZC1nb2dnaW5zLXNsYW1zLXVmYy1mYW5zLXN0dXBpZC1jb21tZW50cy1wcm9mYW5pdHktbGFjZWQtdGlyYWRlLXRvbnktZmVyZ3Vzb24tdm9taXQtdmlkZW9z?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en
You proved him right by misspelling his name

We all watched great fighters such as Miguel Torres ruin their careers by overtraining. This is a dangerous experiment imo.

Didn’t see that in the quote, but he isn’t wrong. MMA has the dumbest fans of any professional sport, for sure.

As you guys know he’s Been training Tony
Says Tony’s pain level is super high and tell the fans that Tony doesn’t need to spar or hit the pads

“I can tell that the vast majority of you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. To have the guts- and I mean guts- to allow a motherfucker like me to train him shows exactly his commitment to come back and win again.”

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiiwFodHRwczovL3d3dy5tbWFtYW5pYS5jb20vMjAyMy8xMS8xMC8yMzk1NTQ3MS9kYXZpZC1nb2dnaW5zLXNsYW1zLXVmYy1mYW5zLXN0dXBpZC1jb21tZW50cy1wcm9mYW5pdHktbGFjZWQtdGlyYWRlLXRvbnktZmVyZ3Vzb24tdm9taXQtdmlkZW9z0gGYAWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm1tYW1hbmlhLmNvbS9wbGF0Zm9ybS9hbXAvMjAyMy8xMS8xMC8yMzk1NTQ3MS9kYXZpZC1nb2dnaW5zLXNsYW1zLXVmYy1mYW5zLXN0dXBpZC1jb21tZW50cy1wcm9mYW5pdHktbGFjZWQtdGlyYWRlLXRvbnktZmVyZ3Vzb24tdm9taXQtdmlkZW9z?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en
This is a Karate website not a knitting class! You don't just drop a challenge and leave old man!

We just like polls and pulling guard, what did we ever do to Goggins?

Didn’t see that in the quote, but he isn’t wrong. MMA has the dumbest fans of any professional sport, for sure.

Agree

Anyone doubting that can take a look at the Heavies.

Such an odd mix of meat head Tapout bros, Japanophile keyboard samurai weebs, elitist style nut huggers, nationalists, Monday morning quarterbacks, and the occasional person who trained something...

Agree

Anyone doubting that can take a look at the Heavies.

Such an odd mix of meat head Tapout bros, Japanophile keyboard samurai weebs, elitist style nut huggers, nationalists, Monday morning quarterbacks, and the occasional person who trained something...
And those are the winners in that sub-forum, lol.

Having a guy with no real MMA experience train you when you're on a 6 fight losing streak sounds exactly like something Tony would do.

Well, when youve lost 6 straight fight, you might be more inclined to seek motivation elsewhere. What does he really have to lose at this stage of his career?

Hes probably training harder than he ever has with his endurance and it could be benefiting mentally as well as physically.

It's good that Tony is fixing the one part of his game that doesn't need to be fixed

Back