Colby might be a success story for non-elite fighters

Lol and here comes the projection. We read it and we don't care. That's the hint. Now go ahead and unload the rest of your self hatred on the forum cos we don't care about your opinion of a fighter.
As if the last 3 message of yours didn't make it obvious you're an idiot with a 1st grade reading comprehension, then the 4th message rolls around lol.

HINT: This thread wasn't about my "opinion of a fighter." It is about how upcoming fighters who aren't championship material will likely try to push their careers based on what's happened over the past few years in the UFC. If you DID read the OP and STILL didn't grasp that... yeah...

Colby is a #3-#7 fighter in his division and was gifted a few title shots. He doesn't suck, it's just that he talked like a champion and couldn't back it up. Now he looks like a fool. And will likely be out of the top ten in a few more years.
Honestly I'd be shocked if he is still ranked in a few years. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't win vs someone ranked for the rest of his career.

Prime Colby( In the first Usman fight) was an elite fighter.

I would pick him over prime Woodley and Lawler.
Prime Colby hasn't existed for several years though. The majority of his time in existence was spent fighting way past it fighters and sitting on a couch. So that's sort of my point. Now we'll never know how good "prime Colby" actually was other than a competitive loss vs the champ.

Back