Colby talks smack bout Bones again

315MMAFighter

MąïȚře Đë Đəğåť§ - Pure Dominican
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It’s like I get what he’s doing and why he’s doing it. Just seems way to forced and is trying way to hard.

BiPD1vD.jpg

The same boomerang that Werdumb threw that turned around and knocked his ass out and made him fail the drug test is also going to come back to hit Dos Nachos right in the head.

Can he get anywhere on his own? Or does he just use other fighters names weekly to get his name out there? He should try exciting fights.

Didn't Bones fuck Colby's mother?

j9HwosJ.jpg

Last edited:
For sure bro, Jones assaulting Colby IRL would be the best move for his career.

He knows him better than anyone here so it might be true, but it could be also just lies.

It’s like I get what he’s doing and why he’s doing it. Just seems way to forced and is trying way to hard.

I think it seems that way, because it is forced on his end. I've heard somewhere in video that he's a normal person, he's just doing this for attention. He talks about being picked on and bullied in school which is why he took up the sport in the first place. Usually somebody with that background is a pretty humble dude. He saw what happened to Conor and basically said to himself "ya, I can do that". But he can't, it's not his personality, Conor walks around talking shit, running his mouth... he seems like the kind of guy that if you were hanging with him one on one, he'd be the same, loud, shit talking Conor.

Colby is the kind of guy to stare at his cell phone backstage, call the cops at somebody who throws a boomerang at him.... Conor throws dolly's at bus windows.

It's also the way Colby looks. With all that massacre on his face, freckles all over, his cheap wal mart suits trying to dress like Conor... He doesn't look the part. He needs to go shove his thumb up some aligator's bum hole in Florida and disappear.

What’s up with all these “Colby said this about this guy” threads? Who the fuck cares? Is this an mma site or TMZ? I’d rather talk about the fight with RDA, if we have to talk about this guy.

Can he get anywhere on his own? Or does he just use other fighters names weekly to get his name out there? He should try exciting fights.
yeah, it's a bit much. also it's poor quality trash talk. chael knew how to be funny and witty and kept it entertaining. this dude just talks too much.

Jones is a bitch when he isn't roided to the gills. Colby would break him

When Colby gets KOed it will feel at least as good as watching ronda ktfo.

Back