Common drinks from your region

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are some common non alcoholic drinks from the place you live? Where i live tereré ( yerba mate with cold water ) is very common and i drink everyday20200106_201602.jpg

When I lived in Rhode Island we had Autocrat Coffee Milk. It was our state drink and it was the best!

Last edited:
Mango milkshake
Untitled-design-1.jpg

Nurr burr. Otherwise I have no clue of the difference between local or universal.

Where I live in Montana, It can get very cold, so there is a drink called "hot cocoa" that helps to keep the natives warm.

shopping

can’t believe someone already beat me to coffee milk.

I visited my brother in Arizona and they had zero clue what I was trying to order at the breakfast place. Apparently it is very regional...but so good! I need to get some syrup for nostalgia's sake.

when i lived in Germany, not only is Fanta like extremely pervasive (makes sense), but they also drink this soda that's coke mixed w/ orange called Mezzo Mix

wtf
5449000017956_AA_l.jpg

Where I live in Montana, It can get very cold, so there is a drink called "hot cocoa" that helps to keep the natives warm.

shopping
Yeah i dont think tereré would be famous there, is popular where i live cause here is hot as fuk

I visited my brother in Arizona and they had zero clue what I was trying to order at the breakfast place. Apparently it is very regional...but so good! I need to get some syrup for nostalgia's sake.
I’m from Arizona originally, and I have no idea what this is. I live in the Midwest now...still have no idea what this is :)

This is America. If it ain’t booze, it’s either

coffee, teas, iced teas, Lemonade, Arnold Palmers, or soda.

Fresh Coconut juice/water.
GJip8ORtF5uHvRzZ1f1ZVupNrkOIDl9YDxQeqCODIM0fFxjPVBDY0TlzeB2FN5Cm96FlF0l7XxpHLyXHPy0x1qz-WhxOsGbPewaM0a4IeaaOiQ9mEPWJ2fV9VMtUM6eX0g=w384-h384

Last edited:
Tea
image_banner.jpg

Soy milk
doujiang.jpg

Osmanthus tea
p460_d20141027171413_thumb_b.jpg

I love tea but I prefer the local booze :p

Everybody around here are drinking that boba fett tea

Back