Computer Question (I've exhausted all other resources)

Since you posted this on an mma forum i assume the answer your looking for is to jab, shoot for the double, then hammer first.

Scroll wheel will tap

I don't see the wheel tab, that's the problem. I've tried with three different mice and uninstalled/reinstalled the driver.
Maybe something in the OS got corrupted. You could try "sfc /scannow" from an administrator Command Prompt (you'll need the Win 7 CD if it finds any corrupt OS system files and needs to replace them with a good copy)

$400 at Wal Mart buys you a 2tb supercomputer of 5 years ago.

Have you considered that it's your browser, not your mouse driver or windows configuration, that is the issue here? Try a second internet browser if you haven't.
$400 at Wal Mart buys you a 2tb supercomputer of 5 years ago.
<TrumpWrong1>

Have you considered that it's your browser, not your mouse driver or windows configuration, that is the issue here? Try a second internet browser if you haven't.

<TrumpWrong1>

Those damn picnic errors.

Did some tier 1 for awhile. Never, never again. *sigh*
Haha.

It's fun getting f***ing yelled at like you caused the problem, all day, isn't it?

Haha.

It's fun getting f***ing yelled at like you caused the problem, all day, isn't it?

That's the only job where I said fuck it and just walked out the door.
Alltel was deploying Cisco routers to end users that needed hyper terminal to configure. To this day, if I ever find out who made that decision, I'm taking a road trip and someone's knee caps are getting busted.

That should be a plug & play device, the driver for which should have that option by default. I would suggest going into the accessibility options to see if you might have accidentally disabled it in some way. The accessibility options can do some weird shit to your devices.

And as others said, try a different USB port and reboot.

post a screenshot of your mouse properties window (same window where you're missing the wheel option).
also, click on the hardware tab of that same window, and post the screenshot of that.

5e9fe618c7fb8ddd55896ad2def48466.png

2914df20157ae1ec9a384fe3ee939e4d.png

hmm....that screenshot says you have a PS2 mouse driver, not a USB mouse.
what connector are you using?
PS2:
PS2-Connector-For-Foxconn-Mouse-and-Keyboard-Connector-Right-Angle-Original-MH11061-P34-4F.jpg_640x640.jpg

OR
USB:
5113cf7fce395fb17e000000.JPG

If you're using a USB mouse, the reason why you're missing the scroll wheel is because you have the wrong mouse driver installed.

you give up on fixing this @BEER ?
if i'm correct, i may have found the cause of your issue.
next steps will be based on whether or not you're using a USB or PS2 device.

That's the only job where I said fuck it and just walked out the door.
Alltel was deploying Cisco routers to end users that needed hyper terminal to configure. To this day, if I ever find out who made that decision, I'm taking a road trip and someone's knee caps are getting busted.

Why look'st thou so? twas I that shot the albatross

you give up on fixing this @BEER ?
if i'm correct, i may have found the cause of your issue.
next steps will be based on whether or not you're using a USB or PS2 device.

I mean, the mouse plugs into USB, but if that's not what you mean, I'll need more information.

I think you got a virus man, put the PC in the microwave for 30 seconds on low power. As you know viruses are like bacteria only thrive in colder weather.

I mean, the mouse plugs into USB, but if that's not what you mean, I'll need more information.
Then you have a driver issue. That's what he is trying to tell you.

In the screenshot Windows is indicating that the Mouse attached to it is a Microsoft-branded PS/2 mouse, or the older type of mouse that plugs into a computer using that purple port in the jpeg he posted above. That used to be the standard long ago. Yet your mouse isn't using that port. You're plugging it in using the USB port.

So you have a USB mouse plugged into your computer, and your computer is reading it as a PS/2 mouse. That's your apparent issue.

Back