Confession that she'll never know (long)

You got some problems man.

You're so scared of being vulnerable that you'd rather live life in a small pathetic shell.

Ultimately this girl doesn't matter anymore, but you should probably start owning up for who you are and take some chances in life.

Otherwise you'll just be this lonely, scared, dickface that's never been honest with himself or anyone ever.

Man up! Fuck.

Damn, bringing the hard truth.

I won't say you're a loser, poor, or gay, but you should definitely try getting out more.

Could be a pasta..
aaHHhh...

tumblr_lohzms4iWp1qame3z.gif

I don't know where she works, she was getting lunch with 2 friends. She had a work uniform on so shes probably near by somewhere.

The problem is i still have the same issues today but magnified x10 (except i dont pretend im cool). I don't think i can get past them, its easier to be a coward.

I just wanted to get it off my chest. In the past ive found writing things out and posting them online has helped me manage stress.

I've been getting a lot of nightmares again and i noticed im chewing up the inside of my cheeks so im just going to vent a little now and then to help release a little stress.

You have some serious issues. You should see someone about it. You need to stop living in the fantasy of this girl you met 13 YEARS AGO. That's the epitome of fedora wearing basement dweller virgin living with his mom. You probably have a idealistic picture of the 'perfect woman'. I'll tell you right now that such a thing doesn't exist, just like a unicorn doesn't exist. Just like your MMO is a fantasy. You need to grow up and get a hold of yourself.

You are gay and a loser.

Good god. Find her and ask her out. Come clean.

She's probably on social media. If you don't know her last name, go to facebook people search and go through everyone with the same first name and location. The web is a big place, alternatively I'm sure there's some stalking expert somewhere you could pay to find her for you.

This CNET article has some advice:
http://www.cnet.com/how-to/5-tips-for-finding-anything-about-anyone-online/

ok cliffs:

-when TS was a teen, he liked this chick that worked with him (& she really liked him back)
-they hung out & TS acted like a badass but really wasnt
-when TS quit, he broke her heart
-TS randomly met this chick throughout the years & continues to break her heart & doesnt have the balls to ask her out
-TS recently saw her in the foodcourt & it brought out old feelings/memories

This might sound harsh, but you may be over estimating how much you meant to her at such a young age.

Maybe I'm wrong, but all the girls I thought I loved in my teens and early 20s were nothing more than a passing infatuation. It wasn't life changing romance.

With that being said, it sounds like you could benefit from some closure with her.

Yeh you don't need to tell me im fucked up and have issues im well aware. I don't understand why i cant get past them though. Other people have but for whatever reason i cant. The feeling is just stronger than me.

You know the people you see on tv that cant leave the house. Everyday they tell themselves today is the day, they get changed, they go to the door, but they can't walk through it, they just can't.

I guess im in a similar position but in a different way. Sometimes i have trouble answering the phone. I can't pick it up. Im overcome with fear, its strong.

Im the same way being around women now, i cant talk to them.

I wasn't always like this, and im smart enough to see my problems, im not oblivious.

And to be perfectly honest, that's just scratching the surface, its far from my only problem. I have a lot of problems but i try and manage and push forward the best i can.

Im not sure any advice is going to help, im just venting

This might sound harsh, but you may be over estimating how much you meant to her at such a young age.

Maybe I'm wrong, but all the girls I thought I loved in my teens and early 20s were nothing more than a passing infatuation. It wasn't life changing romance.

With that being said, it sounds like you could benefit from some closure with her.

You may be right. Its hard to say. Only she truly knows.

Yeh you don't need to tell me im fucked up and have issues im well aware. I don't understand why i cant get past them though. Other people have but for whatever reason i cant. The feeling is just stronger than me.

You know the people you see on tv that cant leave the house. Everyday they tell themselves today is the day, they get changed, they go to the door, but they can't walk through it, they just can't.

I guess im in a similar position but in a different way. Sometimes i have trouble answering the phone. I can't pick it up. Im overcome with fear, its strong.

I wasn't always like this, and im smart enough to see my problems, im not oblivious.

And to be perfectly honest, that's just scratching the surface, its far from my only problem. I have a lot of problems but i try and manage and push forward the best i can.

Get therapy, you can't just stay like that. You're like what 30 now? Time to do something about these problems.

They better not ban them, so help me god!

Ignore all of the negative comments; those people have more issues then you. We don't know all of the issues you have, so it is hard to give you any real advice, but here is my best "guess" advice:

1. I would see a therapist of some type. The type of therapist depends on your current and past issues.
2. Lose some weight or get in shape. Not sure if you are over weight, but if you are, then I would set a goal of 20 pounds for example and lose it. Everyone feels better about themselves when they lose weight. If you don't need to lose weight, then tone up with some weight lifting.
3. Print out your original post and find the girl and simply hand it to her and walk away. I would edit the post a little. For example I would not keep the part of her not being a 10 in there. Add a heart felt apology, then add your phone number and tell her to call you if she is still interested.

If she never calls you then you will be in the same situation you are in now except you can feel good about getting this off of your chest with her and for being able to apologize to her.

Good Luck

Tinder up a fat woman and awaken the sexual beast inside you. She will definitely laugh at your performance and dismiss you as a long term mate, but that could happen to you even if you weren't a recluse, so just be sure you're brh very drunk. Also, dodged a bullet.

A little initiative goes a long way.

Back