Congrats to Rose

@Sweater of AV sounds like another great fight that these women haters didn’t appreciate

Come tell everyone how Rose would beat the shit out of you

MMA JUDGING IS
EMBARRASSING!!!

They don't follow the criteria that says
"CONTROL =0"

All 3 judges giving Rose the 4th is ridiculous. The stand up was arguably equal, but favored Ribas imo. What did Rose do with her top position? A dozen or more pitty pat punches to the body.

Ribas not only matched Roses pitty pat punches, but also had 12 solid elbows land to Rose's head & 2 submission attempts that had Rose stop everything to defend. Even if you think Rose's body shots were significant, they weren't as significant as a dozen elbows to teh melon!

That round was VERY CLEARLY Ribas' round.

Ribas won that fight.
Rose 1 & 2
Ribas 3 & 4
The 5th was close enough that there was no robbery either way... imo, but it's absolutely ridiculous that all 3 judges gave Rose teh 4th.

She's lucky ribas has the fight iq of a potato. That was surprisingly a very winnable fight for Ribas

They kept talking about her black belt in judo, yet she only seemed to go for those headlock throws than any WMMA fighter does. You'd think a high level judoka would have more tools than that.

Rose after doing nothing for 25 minutes.

source.gif
She's just farming her move points for career mode like I do in UFC5

did you see the first tweet they showed during the fight? Can't remember the dude's name, but they always show his tweets live, and this time the guy said '30-27 Ribas after 3 rounds. This is a showcase for her' lmfao. Struck me as one of the worst takes I've seen in a while

Update:

This guy
IMG_0164.jpeg

Last edited:
THUG ROSE THUG ROSE THUG ROSE!
We should have DC doing this everytime she wins including when winning kinda meh decision.

If only Ribas didnt play off her back so much she probably wins the fight tho.

Rose got a safe win, which she needed. Other fighters do same . UFC probably disappointed. Battle fatigue and age might be taking its toll. Chance her confidence can return along with some riskier offensive. But that fight not going to get UFC to excited about putting her high on a card.

I when is Barry planning to make an honest woman out of Rose?

Back