Congratulations, Texas: Highest maternal mortality in developed world thanks to GOP budget cuts

Enjoy winning Texas by 5 percentage points in November because come 2020, it's going blue.

Pfft. Lol. Ok. we haven't voted Democrat for president since 1976 and in the last presidential election the percentages for Republicans went up. so you not only don't have a long-term trend to base that statement on you don't even have a short-term trend. You're literally just wishful thinking. shit in one hand and wish in the other,see which one fills up first.

Last edited:
Pfft. Lol. Ok. we haven't voted Democrat for president since 1976 and in the last presidential election the percentages for Republicans went up. so you not only don't have a long-term trend to base that statement on you don't even have a short-term trend. You're literally just wishful thinking. shit in one hand and wish in the other,see which one fills up first.

To be fair the republican party may not exist by 2020 depending on their results in this election.

Mexico gonna Mexico.

Kind of hard to stop medical and epidemiological trends from crossing the border when you can't stop people from doing it.

So the dems can't figure out that when they encourage people from a third world country (that has a maternal mortality rate of 50) to illegally cross the border to have their babies it might cause an increase in the maternal mortality rate in Texas..... wow, big surprise. "Lets blame it on the Republicans".
Interesting viewpoint. Does texas (proportionately speaking) have the highest amount of illegal immigrants?
Interestingly, while Texas is remarkably bad, the maternal mortality stats for the entire country have increased from '93 to 2013.
Most countries improved in that period (although clearly not America, nor Botswana, Afghanistan or Chad).
This would provide evidence of punky's theory in general I guess.
Would most of the illegals in Texas and Cali be categorised as "black" in the US? Because the statistics show that it's disproportionately a problem for black women.
Edit, should have read further.

Actuslly this is perfect for the religious right.

It prevents abortions and also punishes women the religious right deems unfit for wanting a say over their own Bodies and using birth control.

Here's one representative saying such:

When The Texas Tribune asked state Rep. Wayne Christian (R-Nacogdoches), a supporter of the family planning cuts, if this was a war on birth control, he said "yes."

"Well of course this is a war on birth control and abortions and everything — that's what family planning is supposed to be about," Christian said.

Someone should lay that dumbass out cold.

Texas should just fucking secede. I loved after all that bullshit talk they ended up begging FEMA for help as that shit state burned.

I miss my "Davy Crockett deserved to die" shirt. Rustled all the jimmies.

Someone should lay that dumbass out cold.

Texas should just fucking secede. I loved after all that bullshit talk they ended up begging FEMA for help as that shit state burned.

I miss my "Davy Crockett deserved to die" shirt. Rustled all the jimmies.
I think you're thinking of California, that mother fucker burns every year

Texas republicans took a courageous. principled stand. And rejected the federally funded ACA medicaid expansion for their state. They can hold their heads high.

Yes, keep those chins up gentlemen!!! Nevermind the disastrous results, and the fact that Texan women have the same chances of delivering a healthy baby and coming out alive as a Ugandan child bride.

Last edited:
They're all mexicans, they don't even belong here.

They should go back home to ensure the highest quality care.

Liberals also, feel free to go to Mexico undocumented to have your children. You will end up in a ditch. lol

Well, conservatives may be going to Mexico to deliver their babies soon too. If you live in Texas, by the end of next year it will probably be safer for you to drive your pregnant wife to Mexico and have the baby there. Things are pretty much dead even between Texas and Mexico this point, but the Texas douchebaggerry plan has only been in place a few years. Give it a couple more years to really develop, and Texans will be flying to Nigeria to deliver their babies :)

The "illegal immigrants" explanation is almost definitely bullshit, as has been explained a couple times already:

1) Texas is not the only state facing illegal immigration - but the only one with such an incredible mortality increase.

2)

Considerable racial disparities in pregnancy-related mortality exist. During 2011-2012, the pregnancy-related mortality ratios were—

• 11.8 deaths per 100,000 live births for white women.
  • 41.1 deaths per 100,000 live births for black women.
  • 15.7 deaths per 100,000 live births for women of other races.
http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/maternalinfanthealth/pmss.html

By the way: Maternal mortality in Germany is at 4 deaths per 100,000 live births:

http://www.bib-demografie.de/SharedDocs/Glossareintraege/DE/M/muettersterblichkeit.html

Yes, keep those chins up gentlemen!!! Nevermind the disastrous results, and the fact that Texan women have the same chances of delivering a healthy baby and coming out alive as a Ugandan child bride.

Lol, they should feel very proud their state is that of a 3rd world nation.

Well, conservatives may be going to Mexico to deliver their babies soon too. If you live in Texas, by the end of next year it will probably be safer for you to drive your pregnant wife to Mexico and have the baby there. Things are pretty much dead even between Texas and Mexico this point, but the Texas douchebaggerry plan has only been in place a few years. Give it a couple more years to really develop, and Texans will be flying to Nigeria to deliver their babies :)

It already is in one of the mexican states in Texas border.

http://cedoc.inmujeres.gob.mx/ftpg/BCS/bcs11.pdf

Page 28 and 29

slide_48.jpg

So Texas is on the level of Germany 35-40 years ago. Well done.

They're all mexicans, they don't even belong here.

They should go back home to ensure the highest quality care.

Liberals also, feel free to go to Mexico undocumented to have your children. You will end up in a ditch. lol

There is a small but decent chance Texas goes blue THIS time. Trump is only up by 6 there. That is not an emormous lead. And there are PLENTY of Texas votes in play. Despite the fact that he was an awful, awful President, George Bush has a lot of fans in Texas that are not Trump fans. And despite the fact that he is either an alien in a human suit or a serial killer, Ted Cruz has a lot of fans in Texas that are not Trump fans. Trump has alienated practically every single person of note that could either help him or hurt him in Texas. That will matter on election day. I do not expect voter turnout for Trump in Texas to be as robust as other states.

Trump is only a couple shitty debates and some heightened scrutiny for not releasing his tax returns away from losing Texas this election.

Have you seen his posts? I would say that's a safe assumption. Although, he doesn't seem as hardcore of some of the bozos around here.

BTW, I've always been curious as to why a guy in Germany is so interested in US politics.

Probably because acknowledging all the shit going on in Germany is too painful. Better to pretend it isn't happening and distract himself with American politics.

Demographics and voting patterns, how do they work?

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...munisteri-demographic-change-could-finish-gop

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/colu...not-this-election-but-maybe-down-the-road.ece

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/31/tur...s_has_endured_since_the_days_of_ann_richards/

Please be clear that it is precisely the Mexicans and the minorities in general that will be responsible for this.

Mass migration (aka, invasion, aka, white genocide) and the Cultural Marxisms are paying off. I mean, Romney won Texas by 16 points and Trump is currently leading by 5.

Back