Conor: "After being in there with him, I highly disagree that khabib is the best grapler in MMA"

Khabib is going to stick his finger up Conor's butt and there is nothing he can do about it.

He is right there are so many other graplers out there that would tap Conor faster, that is why he has to choose his fight wisely

This guy is an absolute joke and a pathetic bitter loser, Khabib, Nate and Floyd will always own the soul of this rapist bitch.

I cant wait until he returns so se can get destroyed, embarrassed and exposed like the fraud this convicted delincuent always have been.

Well Contard. You got completely outclassed, you looked like you had never been in a fight before and in the end got choked out.
Since you highly disagrees I'll have to assume you're implying that there's tons of ufc fighters that would make you look even worse.

About the guard. I have watched a couple of Khabib's fathers training videos where he explains his approach to bottom game. His philosophy is this:

Playing guard of your back is for people who accept being on the bottom and get punched in the face.
He is especially against closed guard, and is advocating offensive open guard and trying to get out or get a sweep as fast as possible.

well If he means straight up jiu jitsu

Then yeah, Khabib is nowhere close.

Where Khabib shines on the ground Is his top game, top pressure, ability to smother and stick to you like glue.

If were talking about all around grappling game, Khabib's definitely up there..but

pretty sure this is just In the context of his grappling on the ground.
Khabib has been training judo since he was 5 years old. If Russians gave a damn about belt ranking he'd be a 2nd or 3rd degree black belt based off of time spent training the art.

Khabib has been training judo since he was 5 years old. If Russians gave a damn about belt ranking he'd be a 2nd or 3rd degree black belt based off of time spent training the art.
indeed and it all depends on if were talking about overall grappling or just jiu jitsu based grappling.

Seems like the context Is In regards to the latter

The rematch will show.... ha how about you win something you asshat. Conor is a pure human embarrassment. Does he have a single decent trait anymore. Also why is no one telling him that he’s looking sooooo pathetic with all this talk? It’s beyond embarrassing. I agree with a previous poster. How can you be a fan of this moron anymore?

We have never seen khabib agiasnt a grappler . U can argue shields boring ass is the best grappler ever . Has wrestle fucked woodley and Maia .

indeed and it all depends on if were talking about overall grappling or just jiu jitsu based grappling.

Seems like the context Is In regards to the latter
Well Conor literally said his guard wasn't passed until the 4th round when his guard was actually passed four times before that, so no, the context is pretty clear. He's just wrong.

I love how conor is getting everyone triggered over his "delusion".

I cant really tell if he is trolling or just being straight delusional at this point anymore.

I do know its working though. And he might get the rematch afterall strictly because of this.

Maybe he thought Mendes was better???

Conor would have lost to the 5th ranked welterweight in boxing, and Floyd is not even arguably the greatest boxer ever, he only took that fight to steal money from desperate fans who thought a damn MMA fighter would outbox him (insane). Khabib in is not the greatest grappler ever, Conor fans stroking is ego with nonsense.

Back