Conor has won the majority of completed rounds in every fight he's ever had

Holy fuck...

So, you’re making even more shit up now. The only thing that matters is the OFFICIAL record. And people that deny it as many times as you just did are pathetic.
Nah, in my opinion, what actually happened is more important than what some webpages say happened.

Conor won 1,2,3,4,5,8
Floyd won 6,7,9

Conor won TWICE the rounds Floyd did.
If you're gonna live in an alternate reality anyway, why not go all the way and say he won the fight?

Not true.

Khabib lost all rounds to Tibau. He lost most rounds to Conor. Some people even say he lost the only completed round to Gaethje (though I don't agree). And he doesn't have Conor's knockout record to complement the feat.

GSP lost 2 rounds to BJ Penn in their first fight, and lost 3 rounds to Hendricks. He also went 1-1 with Bisping in completed rounds. And he doesn't have Conor's knockout record to complement the feat.

Jones lost 3 rounds to Reyes. And arguably lost most rounds to Gustafsson and Marreta too. And he doesn't have Conor's knockout record to complement the feat.
You're just making things up. Look at the official score cards, not your opinion

You're just making things up. Look at the official score cards, not your opinion
I can look at the official scorecards. And I agree with you that if we go by them, the OP isn't true.

But this thread is about what happened in reality, NOT what's written on webpages. I find reality more interesting to discuss. If you wanna start a thread about webpage text, feel free.

If you're gonna live in an alternate reality anyway, why not go all the way and say he won the fight?
I'm going by this reality, in which Conor got TKO'd. So I can't say he won the fight, unless I wanted to lie.

But I'm too honest to do that.

just go suck connors dick and get it out of your system

I can look at the official scorecards. And I agree with you that if we go by them, the OP isn't true.

But this thread is about what happened in reality, NOT what's written on webpages. I find reality more interesting to discuss. If you wanna start a thread about webpage text, feel free.
We're not talking about webpages here, we're talking about judges scoring the fight, you know the guys that get paid to do so and decide who wins the fight. Are you retarded or are you just acting retarded.

Stop it, at BEST won 1 vs Khabib, then got stopped.

Justin lovers claim he won round 1...LOL.

We're not talking about webpages here, we're talking about judges scoring the fight, you know the guys that get paid to do so and decide who wins the fight. Are you retarded or are you just acting retarded.
Webpages, those little pieces of paper, your bedroom wall. It's all the same.

If you wanna talk about that stuff, go ahead. But it isn't what this thread is about.

So he’s a point fighter who struggles
To win
If Conor's a point fighter, then everyone's a point fighter. Go look over his knockout record. Or just watch the way he fights.

If Conor fails to win, then everyone fails to win. Did you not notice the thread title and subject? Conor has won the majority of completed rounds in every fight he's ever had. No one else has done that.

Webpages, those little pieces of paper, your bedroom wall. It's all the same.

If you wanna talk about that stuff, go ahead. But it isn't what this thread is about.
The thread is about conor winning most of the rounds aginst khabib while he clearly just won 1. Acording to the judges scorecards and anyone with any knowladge judging the fight. He got controlled in round 1 and spent the whole time on his back, thats a 10-9
In the second round he got knocked down and beat up with GNP, thats a 10-8
In the third he outlanded khabib and got a 10-9 and in the 4th he got submited.

If Conor's a point fighter, then everyone's a point fighter. Go look over his knockout record. Or just watch the way he fights.

If Conor fails to win, then everyone fails to win. Did you not notice the thread title and subject? Conor has won the majority of completed rounds in every fight he's ever had. No one else has done that.
I’m referring To his fans being excited he wins Rounds

I’ve never considered him a great fighter ever

The thread is about conor winning most of the rounds aginst khabib while he clearly just won 1. Acording to the judges scorecards and anyone with any knowladge judging the fight. He got controlled in round 1 and spent the whole time on his back, thats a 10-9
In the second round he got knocked down and beat up with GNP, thats a 10-8
In the third he outlanded khabib and got a 10-9 and in the 4th he got submited.
Nope, for a detailed breakdown of how you're wrong, see this thread.

Gary Morris
Artur Sowinski
Dave Hill
Max Holloway
Dennis Siver
Chad Mendes
Nate Diaz
Nate Diaz
Eddie Alvarez
Floyd Mayweather
Khabib Nurmagomedov

He's only decisively lost 5 rounds in his entire career. 1 to Diaz, 3 to Mayweather, and 1 to Khabib. But he won the majority of rounds against all three of them.

And obviously it needs to be said that he doesn't have as many completed rounds as most, because he knocks most people out in the first round:

Ciaran Campbell
Mo Taylor
Stephen Bailey
Connor Dillon
Hugh Brady
Mike Wood
Paddy Doherty
Aaron Jahnsen
Steve O'Keefe
Ivan Buchinger
Marcus Brimage
Diego Brandao
Dustin Poirier
Jose Aldo
Donald Cerrone

Do you think we'll ever see a better fighter than Conor McGregor in MMA?

<{ByeHomer}>

The idiots on here get more retarded everyday. You should be banned.
Clearly we disagree with each other. Yet, only one of us wants the other banned. I'm happy to have you here, despite the disagreement, because I'd rather educate you or learn from you. But you'd prefer for me to just shut up and go away. Wonder why that is?

Well maybe they should just award Mcgregor all the belts in boxing and induct him into the god damned hall of fame. You fucking retard.
I disagree with your proposal about the boxing titles.

I didn't mean to upset you btw. Can we start fresh?

Back