Conor: I am fighting again!

So he's ready to fight Frankie but not ready to defend the lightweight belt..coward

he also wants a shit ton of money to fight, so the UFC are only willing to put him in matchups that will make a shit ton of money to cover his demands

if Conor wants $30m+ they aint gonna make it putting him up against Tony, they need Khabib to win, that is the money fight that brings in enough to pay McGregor the $$$$

If the UFC were not so stupid he would still be making like 10 mil a fight and it would be doable. They let him make 100 mil with Floyd.

Anderson SIlva said the same thing...

I don't believe either of you...

though with you, the attention whore you are, you might come back just to stay on the spotlight... but you'll either fight someone else, or you'll leave as soon as you get your ass beaten... and fade away as you should have done.

Cool story. I don't doubt he'll fight again, once several contenders have eliminated each other, and he finds a match up that favors him stylistically ... then for sure he'll fight.
Like when GSP was waiting for Silva to fade, then for Whineman to lose, then for Rockhold to lose so he can get bum Bisping?

What a fuckin clown. Ready to fill in to face little Frankie Edgar but has wanted no part of Ferguson for months. Even less Khabib.

This guy is fuckin delusion and needs to defend his title at LW, his natural weight class.

But hey, let's cut tons of weight to fight the little guys at 145. Real warrior right there.

He knows the minute he steps in to fight at 155 he's going to get murdered. That's why he's patiently waiting for the big boys to kill each other off.

I'm sure we'll see him blowing up social media about willing to step in if Stipe/DC get injured and UFC preventing him.

will fight anyone anywhere (except tony/kabib and other tough guys)

hate him or love him you have to respect that he's willing to step in last minute.
Yea against a little FW approaching the end of his career.

He had months to defend his title against Ferguson but wanted no part of that. But hey, let's respect the guy for TALKING about his intention to fight some midgets while holding on to his LW he never once defended.

Ferguson, Khabib, Justin Gaethje... Conor wants nothing to do with the LW division. He is scared shitless.

Yea against a little FW approaching the end of his career.

He had months to defend his title against Ferguson but wanted no part of that. But hey, let's respect the guy for wanting to fight some midgets while holding on to his LW he never once defended.

Ferguson, Khabib, Justin Gaethje... Conor wants nothing to do with the LW division. He is scared shitless.
Gaethje? Why is he even I'm this conversation

I love McGregor's fights. All the rest of it is wearisome.

If he fights, I'll be happy. If he doesn't, then I don't care about him.

Gaethje? Why is he even I'm this conversation
Because Conor would lose against those guys. Kevin Lee would probably whoop his ass too.

Conor fought once at LW. Lucky for him, he won.

But he rather make himself sick to fight at FW than fight at his natural weight class which is at 155.

skinny-conor-mcgregor-660x400.jpg

Conor at WW vs him at FW

diff-752x501.jpg

Because Conor would lose against those guys. Kevin Lee would probably whoop his ass too.

Conor fought once at LW. Lucky for him, he won.

But he rather make himself sick to fight at FW than fight at his natural weight class which is at 155.

d12b54479d5db99d76bb840f018b054d_crop_exact.jpg
Coner would startch Justin, he's to plodding and flat-footedly

Like when GSP was waiting for Silva to fade, then for Whineman to lose, then for Rockhold to lose so he can get bum Bisping?
Nah, he was waiting for his underarmour contract to almost expire. He would have fought again regardless, but it wouldnt have been for a title, and maybe not even at 185 if he didn't luck out with Bisping winning.

LMFAO what complete bullshit with an even more bullshit fantasy excuse.

And he says respect what I have done outside the cage? You haven’t done anything but embarrass yourself. Guy is the biggest joke in fighting sports history.

Oh fuck off. The narrative for years has been that he's been ducking Frankie.

You all looking for any excuse to hoist him on your shoulders, he's not a FW anymore he's in the hotbed division of LW with a disputed soon to be stripped belt, now all of sudden he wants to be a FW again, like he's just realizing what a killa division LW is and he wants to go back to junior high where things were easier...

Last edited:
Id pick conor over frankie jjust due to the style match up.....

But I dont pick him aagainst anyone he should actually fight at LW.....

Its fine if conor wants to go back to FW.....he just needs to vacate his title so non-retired LW fighters can actually fight for it....

Back