Conor McGregor ‘Still Holding Hope for June 29,’ Also Wants Diaz Trilogy at The Sphere

hasn't chandler been crying to fight this man? it feels like he's cucking him now to call out nate;
I guess you didn’t read the story, but decided to comment anyway?

Go back and read it, son.

Imagine being the biggest MMA superstar ever and generating hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue for the company and still having to ‘hope’ for a fight. The UFC really has their foot on these fighters necks.

Conor 'Please Look at Me' McGregor.... Who cares. His time is long past up. Can't we all just move beyond him and focus on people who actually fight.

Conor has many mental hurdles stacked on top of one another. A horrible leg break and long recovery, that in and of itself is pretty major in combat sports (or any sport really). Getting utterly embarrassed repeatedly in the latter stage of his career, his long layoff and rust, not knowing how far removed from his prime he is, the very real possibility that he could easily be humiliated again. The effect of his wealth vs. his hunger to compete. It would be odd if he wasn't extremely gunshy to fight again. And of course, he truly doesn't need to.

I don't think he has any interest in fighting Chandler. Too dangerous, not enough to gain. Nate, sure. Nate at least won't KO him and of course the trilogy has been in the works since forever. Of course he's asking for way more money than scrooge mcfathead wants to give him. In the end, who gives a shit. Inactive fighter continues to not fight. Whoopty doo.

I'm not sure people are saying it's going to be easy for Conor, but what I'm saying is he's aiming so low he's calling out a guy who left the UFC to pseudo-box.

A completely irrelevant fight, and he's actually asking for it lol
And on his way out the door he ran Khamzat out of the WW division. Never forget.

kovhavp.gif

N1iHqq0.jpg

He's easily Tree Times his size lol

Rule number 1! Conor always get to bang Bro!
Rule number 2! Conor and Nate built the sphere off their blood sweat and tears, specifically for the trilogy! Those are the two rules of UFC 2024

hasn't chandler been crying to fight this man? it feels like he's cucking him now to call out nate;

The clown was supposed to fight in December. But apparently it’s Dana’s fault that Conor can’t get clean and sober. Conor’s fans are such delusional lowbrows, and lowlifes.

Let him smoke Leon,and new

Imagine being the biggest MMA superstar ever and generating hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue for the company and still having to ‘hope’ for a fight. The UFC really has their foot on these fighters necks.

Conor 'Please Look at Me' McGregor.... Who cares. His time is long past up. Can't we all just move beyond him and focus on people who actually fight.

Or he wants big name fights. You can't be that dumb

Conor has many mental hurdles stacked on top of one another. A horrible leg break and long recovery, that in and of itself is pretty major in combat sports (or any sport really). Getting utterly embarrassed repeatedly in the latter stage of his career, his long layoff and rust, not knowing how far removed from his prime he is, the very real possibility that he could easily be humiliated again. The effect of his wealth vs. his hunger to compete. It would be odd if he wasn't extremely gunshy to fight again. And of course, he truly doesn't need to.

I don't think he has any interest in fighting Chandler. Too dangerous, not enough to gain. Nate, sure. Nate at least won't KO him and of course the trilogy has been in the works since forever. Of course he's asking for way more money than scrooge mcfathead wants to give him. In the end, who gives a shit. Inactive fighter continues to not fight. Whoopty doo.
LFG!!!!

connor-mcgregor-raining-money.gif

6bfbbd9771a9a4fd95e78c993daf3e6a.gif

Why draw attention to the fact that you are 1 and 1 against a mediocre fighter? And you want to fight him again?
Diaz!??

DIAZ !! ! !???????

This dude don't believe in himself no more....
Exactly this.

I kind of just cant buy that the reason he is not fighting is the UFC and the UFC only, i cant, period...also, Diaz vs Mcgregor headlining Noche in September? LOL, headlining anything, its celebrity MMA at this point, id watch, but its still a disgrace, like Powerslap basically.

The clown was supposed to fight in December. But apparently it’s Dana’s fault that Conor can’t get clean and sober. Conor’s fans are such delusional lowbrows, and lowlifes.
I dont remember why he didnt fight in December, but hes been ready for a bit now. I mean, when's 300? He couldve been training all this time for it, as long as he and his opponent know they're fighting.

I'm hoping this is a brock lesnar kind of thing and this is all to hide it to prevent leakage. Cuz 300 ain't so 300-ish.

SEI188739511.jpg

Though all signs point to him competing in the fall at the earliest, Conor McGregor still has designs on competing at UFC 303 during International Fight Week.

The former UFC two-division champion recently hosted a brief Q&A on his Instagram Stories, where he addressed his fighting plans and other topics. During that session, McGregor confirmed that he still wants to fight at UFC 303. The Dublin native announced on New Year’s Eve that he would face Michael Chandler on June 29 at 185 pounds, but UFC CEO Dana White later disputed that claim, instead targeting the fall for the Irish star’s return.

“Still holding hope for June 29,” McGregor wrote. “Lack of action on it, however, is now causing lack of enthusiasm. I need a decision soon. I am the most tested athlete under this new regime. Yet no date to fight.

“The game is a bit lackluster also at present, which isn’t helping. I hope these next few cards pop and I get a date. Eliminate distractions and begin real work towards it.”

McGregor was also asked about a potential trilogy against rival Nate Diaz, and he responded by revealing that he has asked to face the Stockton, Calif., native at the Noche UFC event on Sept. 14 at The Sphere in Las Vegas.

“I wish for this on Mexican Independence Day in The Sphere,” McGregor wrote. “Chandler [in] June, Diaz [in] September. I have let this be known.”

McGregor also claimed that a rumored boxing match against Manny Pacquiao could come to fruition by year’s end. The “Notorious” one famously made his first boxing crossover in August 2017, when he fell to Floyd Mayweather Jr. via technical knockout in the 10th round of their bout. If he faces Pacquiao, the fight would likely be in Saudi Arabia.

“It’s still there,” McGregor wrote of the Pacquiao fight. “Could be December. The Saudis are game changers in the market 100%.”

While McGregor called the sport “a bit lackluster” during his Q&A, he also offered praise for the UFC 300 card, which has come under criticism for lacking a truly attention-grabbing main event. However, the lineup is one of the deepest in recent memory even without some of the promotion’s big-ticket stars.

“I love it. They have done a tremendous job under difficult timing,” McGregor wrote. “Highly impresssed. Some absolute cracking fights on the card.”

Thus far, no date has been confirmed regarding McGregor’s Octagon return. It has been more than two years now since he broke his leg in a loss to Dustin Poirier at UFC 264 on July 10, 2021. When questioned about his training, McGregor revealed one primary area of focus.

Now it ALL makes sense. Francis built the blueprint for how to get the real bag. UFC bags are full of pennies. Forget red panties that Saudi Bag got Red Ruby’s in it. Dana doesn’t want Connor to fight again until he signs a new contract extension. Exactly what Francis stood up against!!! They trying to do it to Connor now. Not everyone has the balls Francis has to stand against the evil machine. If they can do this to Connor they can do this to anyone on their roster. Should be illegal honestly

Forgive me if I don’t get my hopes up

Lmao what a fucking larper

Hey guys I'm going to invent hovercars, hopefully by June but definitely this year.

Back