Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

Its been a while -best encapsulating the Rise and Fall of a once decent man, caring husband and aspiring young martial artist

*Quoted from similar locked thread.

Cocaine and sleep deprivation lead to some pretty crazy shit. Conor is off the wall but I don't think he'd do something this stupid unless copious amounts of drugs days on end were involved and that's what I believe happened.
Meh.

I have done pretty insane amount of drugs and I ain't never raped anyone, not even remotely close, never put my hands on anyone, never engaged in any nonconsensual or even mildly coercive or pressured whatsoever.

I have had roughly 4 day benders without sleep, Thursday-Sunday.
Not one rape.
Not one assault.
Not one sexual assault.
(Unless.you count taking a photo of someones toothbrush in a compromised manner... does that count?)

I have had strung out chicks around during times like that too. Never even crossed my mind even with extremely warped mental states via hallucenogens, dissociatives, amphetamine, booze and cannabinoids and narcotics all coursing thru my veins.

Drugs only heighten or dull what is already there.

I don't even like the guy, but the claim sounds bogus.

When somebody seeks financial restitution in lieu of criminal charges, it's an obvious money grab.

You raped me!!!.... But instead of going to prison where you can't harm anyone ever again, I want you to pay me millions of dollars. Seems legit :rolleyes:

This is becoming too much. I don't believe this one the slightest.

Maybe it was a woman identifying as a man and he went like "What the fook are you doing here? Show me you pecker." Food for thought.

Obviously, but if you read the story basically she is saying NBA/Miami Heat arena security grabbed her away from her friend forced her into the bathroom where the rapist Conor was hiding in the stall waiting to pounce on his prey while security stood outside blocking her friend for entering. Everything except inside the bathroom should be on camera. It just sounds completely crazy if that shit happen.

LMFAO @ envisioning Conor waiting in a stall to pounce.

"Alright guys, I know you could go to prison for helping me, but grab that woman and force in her the bathroom and don't let her out. I'm going to be hiding in a stall and then I'll pounce like I did on Cerrone. Remember that one, guys? Haha. Butchered him. I may be taking a shit in the stall, so just lock her in and I'll get her after the smell wobbles her. Appreciate you risking your lives for this, mate. I'll make sure you get my next PPV for free."

I believe Conor is a wildman, coke head.

The claims are so outlandish and ridiculous I can't take them any level of serious.
1) Multiple event security and Mcgregor Security grabbed this woman, forced her friend away, drug her into a bathroom, and held the door shut to prevent escape so Conor could attempt to butt fuck her at random.
2) She doesn't want litigation, she wants a settlement from Conor, the NBA, and the Heat.
3) She tried to escape but was forced in by both Conor's security and NBA security.

Like... Sorry at this point the claims are so fucking moronic I'm gonna have to ignore it unless its all on camera. So like many random workers colluded to have Conor forcibly ass rape some chick. I'd believe he fucked her in the bathroom if she wanted to, but her story is insane.

Seems far fetched that Heat/NBA people would coordinate a rape at such a public event. I definitely think Conor is capable of it though. Lot of smoke with him. If it went the way she said there should be footage leading up to the bathroom.

Back