Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

I would believe her if she said she leg kicked him in order to escape, but elbows? Come on now girl

No idea if it is true or not, but if it is will obviously be end of UFC career for Conor.

This is crazy bad timing for the UFC with TUF, not like they can pull the show/change the coach because it has likely all been recorded already.

Just tried to find the latest episode of TUF on Kayo but can't seem to find any trace of it or any of the episodes.. has it been pulled?

Why would he need to resort to rape when he's the most famous fighter in the world. 1 it would come out. 2 he can get a shitload of willing woman.

Does not seem realistic. Especially in the toilet at a NBA game.

Well Kobe admitted to consensual sex.

Actually he denied having even met her when the allegations were made. He also came out with this banger once the case was concluded

“Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognise now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did.”

My personal take on Conor... although I think these claims from this woman are bullshit. Nothing adds up at all...I still think Conor is a sociopathic nutcase.

Sitting there in the cage with a fucking snapped shin bone... shouting out to Dustin.. YOUR WIFE IS IN ME DM'S. DOCTORS STOPPAGE. TELL YOUR WIFE JOLIE.

I've snapped my arm, and nearly passed out with my mate driving me to hospital. Anderson Silva screamed in pain due to his fracture, as did Weidman.

Conor is on another level. Not to mention hitting old people, throwing dolleys through buses, stamping on fans phones and slapping officials at Bellator events. Dudes fucking insane.

Somebody is looking for an easy payday.
<{clintugh}>

I wouldn't be surprised if he did it. I also wouldn't be surprised if it's just a cash grab. It's crazy how both are equally possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did it. I also wouldn't be surprised if it's just a cash grab. It's crazy how both are equally possible.
What other options are there?

More details:

https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/conor-mcgregor-accuser-held-hostage-ufc-star-at-nba-finals-lawyer/.

“The victim was able to get Mr. McGregor to cease his assault by demanding he stop because she had to urinate,” one demand letter read. “When the victim attempted to urinate, Mr. McGregor, instead of giving her privacy to do so, pulled out his penis and shoved it down the throat of the victim. The victim pushed Mr. McGregor off of her, and Mr. McGregor then spat on the victim and on his penis in a desperate attempt to get his flaccid penis hard.”

The shit about not getting hard @ coke... seems a bit of a specific that a woman just completely making this up would not say.

It's obvious now he announced the new baby shit to try cover this too. As Heat say they were aware of the allegation at the time and are investigating - which means Conor would have been aware, and that's why he announced that...

With all smiles on his face too... this guy really is a psychopath.

How exactly would spitting on your own penis make it hard?

Is this a thing I'm unaware of? I don't feel like this would help me out much after 15 beer.

“In the letters, which were sent following the woman's meeting with cops, Mitchell said the woman is seeking settlements with the NBA, the Heat, and McGregor in lieu of litigation.”

seems Sus

It’s because Mike Tyson was convicted not simply accused? Is this a serious post? It’s an incredibly stupid one if it is.

why is it stupid that i insinuate that the rape allegations against Conor are probably not true? you said it yourself, all these allegations and nothing comes of it usually means one thing, it's bullshit.

Ireland have notoriously slack law when it comes to sexual assault. Just because the Irish police decided not to prosecute doesn't mean he's not guilty.

It's a matter of time, he should already be in jail. If you look at the information and his character, I believe he is guilty, especially of the 2018 Dublin rape. The guy should be in a cage. Not that one.

that maybe true but he's been accused in France and now America. seems he got off on the France one too.

Fuck man , raping someone in a bathroom after agame and risk all his money and success when he could just bang groupies and hookers?

Anything is possible but not very probable.
There are countless examples of famous/rich people who are found guilty of rape.

Some people think they are entitled to anything they want so they just take it. Also some of these perverts are tired of fucking hookers all day and are searching for extremer things to satisfy their lust. Being a drug/alcohol abuser doesnt help either.

That said Conor is innocent until proven guilty. So much bullshit going on these days with people making false claims to earn some money.

Also, surely there are MULTIPLE cameras and witnesses.

If this was true/actually happened im sure we will get some footage soon.

Actually he denied having even met her when the allegations were made. He also came out with this banger once the case was concluded

“Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognise now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did.”

I mean by the end of it he admitted to consensual to police. But, what else is he suppose to say in a statement with a settlement? These things are icky.

His character and morals degraded over the years.
The more he gained in fame the more violent, arrogant and egomanic he became.
Drug and alcohol abuse put him many times in the wroing spot.

Rape allegations could be wrong but with Conor personality it could be equally true.

Conor has about 20 different personalities at this point

Ah, so your belief is that rich people wouldn't be charged with rape because they signed a NDA with their victims beforehand. Wow, so you're both naive and stupid.
NDAs don't cover illegal activities. It would legally be impossible to cover up a rape with an NDA because the contract wouldn't be legally binding.

Back