Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

obviously there are horrific situations of men raping women, especially celebrity men taking advantage of women

but there is a possibility he is right.

Possibility comes rather cheap I'm afraid. There is a possibility that we are living in a VR simulation, that Dana gets trans surgery, and whatnot.

When we have on record women showing up battered in police stations, women jumping into the ocean with injuries, cars set on fire, civilians hit on bars, dollys thrown at busses with multiple injured casualties, ref jumping, and repeated accusations of bathroom molestation I think the category we should worry about is not what's possible but probable or reasonable to assume.

to be quite frank, drinking alcohol is degenerate behavior. yeah, i understand alcoholic beverages were very important in older times in history as a form of safe drinkable fluids. but for recreational purposes, all it does is harm

you live in a cave.

regards.

to be quite frank, drinking alcohol is degenerate behavior. yeah, i understand alcoholic beverages were very important in older times in history as a form of safe drinkable fluids. but for recreational purposes, all it does is harm

I agree. I was just shooting on modern wamen and false accusations.

Comor graped. 30secs later video resurfaces of her entering with him.

Swallowed proteins is my wager.

He's been accused four times now. Money doesn't pay anyone off. Kobe was a good example. Charges were dropped because the victim was threatened but he didn't evade shit.

Pretty sure the charges were dropped in part, possibly, because the girl had another dudes semen and pubic hair in her underwear who she had sex with a couple hours after the alleged rape. Oh, and she was schizophrenic, among other issues. Oh, and she decided she wouldn’t testify because she couldn’t handle the heavy scrutiny — heavy scrutiny being the aforementioned in addition to having to prove that she didn’t just have consensual sex with him, like she did the 2nd guy afterward… a couple hours after the alleged rape… lol

They were spotted at a nightclub later after the alleged assault took place. Conor is piece of shit but his alleged victim was in no hurry to leave her attacker, it seems.
Brutal.

I was totally in her corner. Without actually saying anything except for what that first video showed.

But if this new footage is legit, as to the time (after the bathroom).

I don’t even know what to say. I saw something where she said she had to beg to get her purse back..(So she could leave the venue). This video blows that right out the window.

It doesn’t prove she lied or anything. But are you serious?

How the fuck does she even talk to the guy afterwards?

Sorry lady..

But wtf?

Back