News Conor McGregor found innocent in NBA rape incident; evidence shows consensual activity.

Was Conor framed?

• Yes

• No

• Dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife and kids trump your sad pathetic life living in your moms basement

Covince yourself, virgin lord

Even if they have some sort of arrangement, why would you go out of your way to embarrass your woman like this? The mother of your kids..

Conor bro get a hotel room

it’s not like you can’t afford it..

Yeah, he should. He has always been tasteless and Dee knows it better than anybody, since long time ago.
Obviously she doesnt care. She would laugh at you moral white knights of the internet

Prosecutors have finished reviewing all the evidence in the NBA rape incident and found that the evidence shows consensual activity between Conor and the alleged victim.

The evidence basically showed:

1) Conor enters the bathroom with the alleged victim together and willingly.
2) Staff inside the restroom said they went into a stall together, and there was no distressing noise or behavior.
3) The alleged victim and Conor left the bathroom together, hung out together, and the alleged victim never mentioned to her friend that was with her that Conor attacked her.
4) The friend of the alleged victim even said the alleged victim called her own mom to talk about how she had met and hung out with Conor without mention of the rape.
5) Detectives even said the alleged victim was asking if Conor was willing to "pay her off" if she didn't want to press charges.

"After a thorough investigation, including a review of videos and interviews with eyewitnesses, the authorities have concluded that there is no case to pursue against my client, Conor McGregor," Llanes said. "On behalf of my client, his family and his fans we are pleased this is now over."

Conor McGregor Won't Face Charges Over NBA Finals Game Incident, Probe Over (tmz.com)
So put that lying cunt in prison for 5 years.

Evidence shows McGregor is worth $100 million + and fucks ugly fatties.

Back