News Conor McGregor found innocent in NBA rape incident; evidence shows consensual activity.

Was Conor framed?

• Yes

• No

• Dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.
That’s my entire point. You cannot be found innocent. In the eyes of the law innocence is the presumption until guilt is proven.

Literally no. Innocence is the presumption until guilt is proven. That’s the way the law works.
This is a really dumb semantic argument. The LITERAL definition of "not guilty":
not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
innocent, especially of a formal charge.

Literally no. Innocence is the presumption until guilt is proven. That’s the way the law works.
that is not “finding” someone innocent. you cannot be “found” innocent if presumed innocent before any evidence is revealed.

edit: nevermind looks like you’re already arguing this dumb semantic shit with someone else lol

that is not “finding” someone innocent. you cannot be “found” innocent if presumed innocent before any evidence is revealed.

edit: nevermind looks like you’re already arguing this dumb semantic shit with someone else lol
You really don’t have very strong reading comprehension skills, do you?

I have not ONCE argued that someone is, could, or should be found innocent. It’s fucking stupid.

As I have said, multiple times, innocence is presumed in a court of law. It’s not up to the accused to prove their innocence. Innocence is both assumed and presumed. It is up to the accuser or the state to prove guilt.

This is a really dumb semantic argument. The LITERAL definition of "not guilty":
not guilty
/ˌnät ˈɡiltē/
innocent, especially of a formal charge.
It is not a dumb semantic argument, dipshit. It is a legal fact. You’re just too dense to grasp how the legal system works.

Innocence is presumed until guilt is proven. There is no legal ruling of innocent in a court of law, nor are the accused found innocent. Again, innocence is presumed. The results are guilty or not guilty.

Yes, and in most places she could be arrested for making a false report to the police if all of this is true.

For Conor's part, he went to the lowest common denominator- totally skanky, low-morals hefty chicks that can easily be pulled into bathrooms. What could go wrong?

He's committed at least two rapes elsewhere. This was his fifth allegation IIRC. Where there is smoke there is fire. He was not guilty here but he's definitely a rapist.

Why is there only smoke around celebrities with money who have infinite access to women?
Maybe theres arsenists afoot.

It is not a dumb semantic argument, dipshit. It is a legal fact. You’re just too dense to grasp how the legal system works.

Innocence is presumed until guilt is proven. There is no legal ruling of innocent in a court of law, nor are the accused found innocent. Again, innocence is presumed. The results are guilty or not guilty.
I succinctly illustrated how you are dumb as shit in the initial reply. I can only suggest to reread that. If you still don't get it, we are at an impasse.

I succinctly illustrated how you are dumb as shit in the initial reply. I can only suggest to reread that. If you still don't get it, we are at an impasse.
You succinctly illustrated how terrible your reading comprehension is, that is for sure. The impasse you’ve reached is your own prison of ignorance.

You succinctly illustrated how terrible your reading comprehension is, that is for sure. The impasse you’ve reached is your own prison of ignorance.
That last line was some next level 7th grade poetry. I can't tell if this is decent trolling or if you are really this dumb, but I welcome both!

That last line was some next level 7th grade poetry. I can't tell if this is decent trolling or if you are really this dumb, but I welcome both!
You’re right. I should have known that 7th grade poetry would have left you confused. Please forgive me.

Why is there only smoke around celebrities with money who have infinite access to women?
Maybe theres arsenists afoot.

Statistically speaking, there is a very high chance that Conor is a rapist. The likelihood of all five accusations being false is literally almost zero.

Statistically speaking, there is a very high chance that Conor is a rapist. The likelihood of all five accusations being false is literally almost zero.

If it wasn't all post-wealth i'd be more inclined to believe it. No reason to when you have infinite access. These accusations are almost always waged against men with status, reputation, wealth etc.

Man where do you people come from? Did your parents not teach you any values or morals? Either way clearly you're a piece of shit.

You are just the typical hyprocrite virgin.

I get that arrangements like this exist, but most guys hide it a little better so it doesn't shame the mother of their kids.
He should’ve grown out of some this behavior by now honestly. You got a wife and three kids and you were basically fucking somebody in a public bathroom. OK. He’s not even getting a hotel room.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back