Conor McGregor Is In The Sweetest Spot Of Combat Sport Fame.

I watched the highlights as you would have to be a fool to have paid to watch that circus, Mayweather obviously wanted to go out with a bang and left the opportunity for another pay day by carrying Mcgregor in the later rounds. Anyone with half a brain should have noticed.

You "watched the highlights", and yet you're being dismissive of the possibility that McGregor gained some fame, even respect amongst the boxing fans? And no, I don't mean the ones who put in the time to write on boards such as this. They are not your everyday regular fans.

You "watched the highlights", and yet you're being dismissive of the possibility that McGregor gained some fame, even respect amongst the boxing fans? And no, I don't mean the ones who put in the time to write on boards such as this. They are not your everyday regular fans.
A few of my friends who are boxing fans said it was an embarrassment to the sport, not much else. Til this day they still haven't watched it. Yet they all watched GGG vs Alvarez.

He’s awfully close to entering that “next” territory imo. People are tired of talking about him.
So much this. Even his most ardent fans are now somewhat embarrassed to be fans of his, and the majority of his "casual fans" (14 year old trolls who likes to throw around the word 'alpha') are already on to the next 'alpha' troll icons, Colby and the like.

I know several boxing purists that follow MMA.

Just stop.

Wearing boxing trunks that look like a diaper while rabbit punching constantly usually doesn't lead to you gaining boxing fans. It was an embarrassment all around.

Conor is everything I hoped mma wouldn’t turn into. The biggest complaint people had about boxing is that the champs won’t fight the best guy and that the belts are an alphabet soup of nonsense.

Welp here we are.

If you are a boxing purist you care 0 for any other combat sport... yes. From my experience with boxing mates any way.
lol
so already youve backtracked on your generalisation by referencing your mates... good start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back