Conor McGregor: No Interest in Politics; States He Makes $500,000/Month OUTSIDE of Fighting

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
He could make the entire year in 1 fookin night against Nate, sign the contract homie

McGregorSchwarz_3366844b.jpg

"I must use my power and my position of power to do good. I'm not going to seek a title, what would be the purpose of me going into politics?

“Would it be revenue? What does a politician earn, 100,000 a year? I'm talking half a million a month I'm on, and that’s nothing to do with (fighting). I'm happy where I am at, I am the president in my own way."​

SOURCE: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...lf-a-million-a-month-outside-fighting-mma-ufc
Trying to be Floyd too much now his fans feel like idiots for supporting him now lol

$6 million a year in sponsorship/promotions a year for an athlete of his standing is not a crazy figure in the slightest. He seems pretty good at opening up revenue streams for himself. You have any idea the money Kim Kardashian makes from that goofy mobile game of hers a year? There's gold in them thar hills folks.

Also investing in property, renting markets are huge these days, investing in the a pretty big bull run we're seeing in the stock market, even at a conservative 6% a year in this market he would be making $6 million off the $100 million he made. Hell, he might be making a mint in bitcoin.

Problem with Sherdog is it's full of losers who have no idea how to make money, when they're confronted with someone who does it terrifies them which is why they stick their fingers in their ears and convince themselves it's all a lie.

Actually, there is that choice we all have to make...
Whether to be an employee for The Man
Or
Whether to try to make a run at becoming The Man

I took the safer option...

Pretty much anything with wheels too, assuming you don't want to drive a Honda making six figures a month
Honda Accord is the best car ever made, cars are def more expensive to rent, as u need one daily.

Floyd blessed Conor's bum life

Must be moving cocaine for the Mexicans or something.

$6 million a year in sponsorship/promotions a year for an athlete of his standing is not a crazy figure in the slightest. He seems pretty good at opening up revenue streams for himself. You have any idea the money Kim Kardashian makes from that goofy mobile game of hers a year? There's gold in them thar hills folks.

Also investing in property, renting markets are huge these days, investing in the a pretty big bull run we're seeing in the stock market, even at a conservative 6% a year in this market he would be making $6 million off the $100 million he made. Hell, he might be making a mint in bitcoin.

Problem with Sherdog is it's full of losers who have no idea how to make money, when they're confronted with someone who does it terrifies them which is why they stick their fingers in their ears and convince themselves it's all a lie.

One of my favorite approaches in their arsenal is how they pretend only MMA fighters pay taxes (which they are absolutely devastated by) and after training camp expenses net exactly $17 a year. A massive superstar like Conor might make 6 figures but it's close.

Figure seems right:

McGregor didn’t specify where that outside income comes from, but for what it’s worth, Forbes estimated that the UFC champion earned $7 million in sponsorship last year. He could’ve also earned new sponsorships following the Mayweather bout, but that figure from 2016-2017 would roughly amount to $583,000 (or 500,000 Euros) per month during that stretch.
The UFC Reebok exclusivity hurts Conor more than any other fighter on the roster. Despite getting paid the most by them, he would be making shitloads more in other endorsements if available.

he had a plan...

to get that Kardashian money.

Figure seems right:

McGregor didn’t specify where that outside income comes from, but for what it’s worth, Forbes estimated that the UFC champion earned $7 million in sponsorship last year. He could’ve also earned new sponsorships following the Mayweather bout, but that figure from 2016-2017 would roughly amount to $583,000 (or 500,000 Euros) per month during that stretch.
Interesting. I know he's in a few ad campaigns, but didn't realize it was enough to make him this much. Pretty impressive for an MMA fighter.

how much money would he make if he

1. went running
2. actually won his fights
How badly does it affect your life to have this much jealous hate deep within your bum soul? It's been flowing through your fingers, into your keyboard on the daily for years now. I actually felt my stomach sink for you, reading this.

Get well soon

Conor Bless.

Back