News Conor McGregor sucker punches elderly man in Irish Bar (Video Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait till they find Conor dead with a needle in his arm.
I said Conor could be dead within 5 years, 3 years ago. When he was rich and on top. If that happens it would be my craziest prediction ever. Like I really went into it. I need to track those predictions down.

Who gives a fuck. Theres a lot of scraps in pubs in Crumlin, Drimnagh, Coolock, Ballymun, Ballyer, Finglas, Sheriffer, da Liberties most nights of the week. Get over it yous lil fairies

Some auld lad who was talkin shite got a clatter, these things happen quite a bit where im from. If some auld lad was talkin shit to me he'd get it too

Whom gives a fuck?
You gave enough fuck to lie and claim this was years ago.

So because you are a piece of shit and people talk smack in pubs its okay for Conor to hit an old man.

You sound smart....

Imagine being as accomplished, as succesful and as talented as Conor and behaving like this?

Conor's decadence is both sad and hilarious at the same time.

What you think doesnt mean its the truth lad

What on earth are you talking about? Thought I made it pretty clear I was just giving my thoughts on what happened based in my experience?

Are actually upset about it? Trying to get one up on someone else on a fucking mma forum? Or are you just hoping people see your posts and hope it looks like you know something they don’t?

Also “lad”. Lol, you fucking dork.

This thread is an absolute shitshow lol. Pertaining to the video though, that is definitely a shitty act and very petty and stupid by McGregor. Wtf is he doing?

Conor will someday fuck with the wrong bloke and end up dead.

ECAd9QNXoAEWvvQ

Lol. Conor is a joke. People used to claim he was some great saint who donated to charity. I explained he was just a pos trying to pay for his sins with money.

Being a good person is being a good person everyday, not acting like an idiot and then donating to charity when your image looks bad.

I don't usually hope to see people fall, but I want to see Conor lose everything

Whom gives a fuck?
You gave enough fuck to lie and claim this was years ago.

So because you are a piece of shit and people talk smack in pubs its okay for Conor to hit an old man.

You sound smart....
Talk shit get smacked lad

Conor's fans are like teenage girls idolizing the "bad boy"...defending this stuff is extra strength creepy and weird, and a sign that the person doesn't have a fully developed or functional sex life, IMO.

The other half or so are the white suburban internet gangsters who pretend to be "about that life", even though anyone with social intelligence can tell they are very clearly not.

I would be ashamed of myself if I ever sunk that low. You all need to seek help.

What on earth are you talking about? Thought I made it pretty clear I was just giving my thoughts on what happened based in my experience?

Are actually upset about it? Trying to get one up on someone else on a fucking mma forum? Or are you just hoping people see your posts and hope it looks like you know something they don’t?

Also “lad”. Lol, you fucking dork.
Also "dork". Lol, you fucking nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back