Conor McGregor - UFC 189 Reimagined

ufc 223 re-imagined

mcgregor.png

189 is the GOAT UFC event.

It really is amazing how quickly Conor went from having great cardio (vs Holloway and before), to gassing in a few rounds in almost every fight

Back when I was a huge fan of his.
What makes you not a fan of his? His fighting? That would seem the only reason to be/not be a fan of a cage fighter. If I was his parent or his girlfriend, I would be pissed and not a fan, but seeing as I am a combat sports fight consumer, all I care about is his product offered in the ring, which has been 5 star up to date.

Last edited:
Was a Conor supporter back then-- He's absolutely useless to me now (not that he cares)

....and just for record, he was thoroughly embarrassed by fellow lightweight at 170 and after scoring 2nd fight several times- I have that fight as a dead draw.
If you agree with me, then that makes Conor 0-1-1 vs. a fringe top 10-12 155er.
I hope this guys karma concludes in him being the ultimate cautionary tale of MMA LORE

It really is amazing how quickly Conor went from having great cardio (vs Holloway and before), to gassing in a few rounds in almost every fight

Well, there were years and a knee injury between the fights you're talking about so it's not that crazy, per se.

Also, when you're actively pursuing the finish against a guy as fit and durable as Nate, you're pursuing the wrong game plan. He got the recipe right for their rematch. As for the Floyd fight, Conor just ain't a boxer and isn't designed to fight 12 rounds as aggressively as he was. His cardio has diminished since his younger days, but it really hasn't mattered at 155 and below in an MMA setting.

What makes you not a fan of his? His fighting? That would seem the only reason to be/not be a fan of a cage fighter. If I was his parent or his girlfriend, I would be pissed and not a fan, but seeing as I am a combat sports fight consumer, all I care about is his product offered in the ring, which has been 5 star utd.
It's his lack of fighting that makes me no longer a big fan of his. He's definitely fun to watch fight but hasn't fought in two years so I don't know why we still talk so much about a retired fighter.

What makes you not a fan of his? His fighting? That would seem the only reason to be/not be a fan of a cage fighter. If I was his parent or his girlfriend, I would be pissed and not a fan, but seeing as I am a combat sports fight consumer, all I care about is his product offered in the ring, which has been 5 star utd.

I am not pissed at all, im disinterested in anything but seeing him fight, and seeing as now he has become a ghost there isn't much to currently be a fan of.

That video was amazing and well put together. Great editing, perfect length.

I don't see how anyone can disagree, but I'm sure most people posting dumb shit didn't even watch it.

Was a Conor supporter back then-- He's absolutely useless to me now (not that he cares)

....and just for record, he was thoroughly embarrassed by fellow lightweight at 170 and after scoring 2nd fight several times- I have that fight as a dead draw.
If you agree with me, then that makes Conor 0-1-1 vs. a fringe top 10-12 155er.
I hope this guys karma concludes in him being the ultimate cautionary tale of MMA LORE
Good thing you aren't a judge.

Back