Conor McGregor 'willing to take cut price deal just to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov'.

Yes but what your insinuating would be for encouraging Khabib to duck #1 ranked LW to fight #5.

Now if you said Eddie who is ranked as #3, I can agree because Eddie poses a stylistic dilemma for Khabib that I'd be interested in seeing how he engages it.

If you said let's wait to see Lee vs Edson, and how that plays out, I can get behind this aswell, a dominant win will move Lee ahead of Poirier in the ranking, and stylistically is the best match up for Khabib.

But if we're gonna throw a TS to Poirier for the simple reason of refusing Conor one, I think this a bit ridiculous, Poirier will not bring anything new to the table, and isn't regarded as better than Edson anywhere, most will see this as an easy defense to pad a record. When there are higher ranked and more interesting match ups readily available.

He isn't number 1 ranked LW. He hasn't even fought in almost 2 years at LW.

UFC used to take anyone who hadn't fought in 365 days off the rankings completely. As far as I'm concerned, he is unranked.

Now he's willing to fight khabib just because his little flower got slapped because he didn't stand for shit he said about khabib??

If he wants to fight, he has to sign the contract AND solve his legal issues which might take until August, so that potential fight is around December IF ramadan doesn't hold khabib.

He could have easily done that if he really wanted the fight before acting like a complete fool.

A source that Conor paid probably, honestly if he means this shit why not say it yourself.
I don't believe this Bullshit.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-12373125

Conor McGregor is willing to forgo a big pay day for the chance to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov, it has been reported.

usa_today_9672819.0.jpg

The UFC star is reportedly keen to get back inside the octagon and is prepared to 'fight for peanuts' if given his shot at Lightweight champion Khabib.

A source close to Conor’s camp revealed The Notorious “has never wanted a fight as much in his life”, who report the fighter is playing to make up with boss UFC Dana White and make the fight happen, the Irish Sun reports.

“Conor is trying to do everything he possibly can to get back into the cage and wants Khabib no matter what it takes.

He has never wanted a fight so much. He doesn’t care about the money for once, he just wants to get this guy one on one as he feels this whole situation was caused by him and he wants to make him pay.

He would take this fight on for peanuts, he wants to make it happen.”

Conor-McGregor-Hurling-Dolly-UFC-223-Embedded.jpg

/

The Notorious was charged with three counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief following an incident in New York before a UFC event.

McGregor returns to court on June 14th to discover his fate after the incident.
Translation

“I have problems Dana and if i keep doing nothing my stock will get even lower.

Pay me “basic” and i fight Khabobs.”
E30A4777-1DA6-4851-BFC5-FCB9DC3C67E1.jpeg

Lol

If i was WME/DFW i would low ball the hell of Connie now.

He deserves it.

How predictable. Now that he's facing a shit load of legal issues and probably some sort of suspension, he all the sudden wants to fight guys!
Yep.

Wait and see his “fans” claim he is the man for accepting to take a “loss” to jump the entire LWc AGAIN to fight the champion.

If he's willing to fight for peanuts then put him in there with Ferguson for a #1 contender fight. He doesn't deserve instant title shots his whole career just because he's a celebrity.

i ll believe it when i see it
he is crazy enough to do it but i am skeptical

I hope this happens, and I hope that people understand why Conor is loved. He is loved because he is a great fighter and he will rise to any occasion. He's not like the piss poor piss spiller aldo.

Also on CNN news Ronda is willing to fight for next to nothing against the dangerous Cyborg because of her passion for fighting and competition
Dude i just saw on YT!
She put a beating in some chick inside a ring just a few days ago!

She is ready!!

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-12373125

Conor McGregor is willing to forgo a big pay day for the chance to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov, it has been reported.

usa_today_9672819.0.jpg

The UFC star is reportedly keen to get back inside the octagon and is prepared to 'fight for peanuts' if given his shot at Lightweight champion Khabib.

A source close to Conor’s camp revealed The Notorious “has never wanted a fight as much in his life”, who report the fighter is playing to make up with boss UFC Dana White and make the fight happen, the Irish Sun reports.

“Conor is trying to do everything he possibly can to get back into the cage and wants Khabib no matter what it takes.

He has never wanted a fight so much. He doesn’t care about the money for once, he just wants to get this guy one on one as he feels this whole situation was caused by him and he wants to make him pay.

He would take this fight on for peanuts, he wants to make it happen.”

Conor-McGregor-Hurling-Dolly-UFC-223-Embedded.jpg

/

The Notorious was charged with three counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief following an incident in New York before a UFC event.

McGregor returns to court on June 14th to discover his fate after the incident.

<DCWhoa>

He isn't number 1 ranked LW. He hasn't even fought in almost 2 years at LW.

UFC used to take anyone who hadn't fought in 365 days off the rankings completely. As far as I'm concerned, he is unranked.

That's fine, but he is officially ranked, what you believe is irrelevant and nobody cares.

Of course he does. He wants to fuck over the UFC once more. He wants to dethrone another champ and then not defend again. He's a weird little dude.

I really hope he loses if he fights another champ. I hate his not defending belts bullshit.

People, who say this amaze me when has Conor ever avoided anyone? He got 100 million dollars he took a break. Conor loves risky fights like this. Guarantee he fights him and we are onto the next claim said about him.

lol, it's an awfully long "break" for someone who supposedly wants to fight. He takes risky fights? I don't think he wants anything to do with good wrestlers like Khabib or even someone like Kevin Lee, and i'll believe it when i see it.

screw Conor he is not going to fight he is loaded. Wanna see the Ferguson fight or winner of Eddie Alvarez vs Dustin Poirier vs HABIBI TIME

Back