Media Conor McGregor's master trash talking on Chandler, leaves Chandler speechles

conor-mcgregor-knocked-out.jpg

Look at this hair line.
Now look at the new and improved Clonar McGregors hair line.
They aren't even on the same planet.
The Conor McGregor previous to the leg break was average looking at best and had the fastest wit ever seen in the game.
Post leg break Clonar McGregor is actually a relatively handsome dude and is hot garbage on the mic now (comparatively).

When a superstar starts becoming uncontrollable and believing they are bigger than the game the game will just back up your harddrive and reboot a clone with your "program" installed.
The clone actually thinks they are the real person...most of the time.

I love how no matter how much Conor loses and gets embarrassed, he continues to act as though he's unbeatable and has ways to justify everything. Conor is a slut for punishment.

When Khabib trounced Conor it was "he ran away, he didn't want the rematch, he quit the sport because of me". When Poirier knocked him out cold "my leg was done from the calf kicks, I had not experienced the calf kicks before but I'll prepared in the rematch. His punches didn't phase me, it was the calf kicks" and when Nate beat his ass on short notice with no training camp Conor said "I moved up to 170lbs and fought a guy 3 times my size, I had him beat but I wasn't efficient with me energy" even the whole Chad Mendes win was bad, Mendes beat his ass and then gassed uncharacteristically due to taking the fight on 2 weeks notice to save the PPV and Conor said "of course he gassed, I was stabbing the body with dose kicks" but he wouldn't acknowledge Mendes took the fight on short notice. He promised Aldo a rematch and never gave it to him, yet like a toddler when he lost to Nate, Poirier, Floyd and Khabib he demanded rematches immediately.

Even that dude in the pink suit grilling Conor about not having won a fight since Obama was in presidency, literally just the truth and Conor threw a hissy fit. All Conor does is lose fights then he talks about how he'd knock out Khabib and Kamaru, and he has the audacity to call other people rats but Conor is literally a rat, a weasel and a worm in the way he speaks and behaves. No integrity, completely dishonorable and delusional.

I just am waiting for the point where it maybe sinks in. If Chandler knocks him out, or wrestles him even...on God, he will have all sorts of ways to spin it as if he was the better man and to discredit Chandler. He will still say "I run MMA" too. It's painfully amusing to keep watching this happen to him. He couldn't be a worse person outside the cage either it seems.

hes got mental issues, simple as that

Conor used to be really good at getting under his opponent's skin via trash talk, that's undeniable. Both Aldo and Dustin were gotten to, to the point of it effecting how they fought, Aldo most notably hindered. Even during TUF with Faber, he was pretty slick with it, and I wasn't even a huge Conor fan, it's just true.

However, he's fallen quite far from that, as he seems over the top arrogant, drunk not only on alcohol but his increased monetary coffers (Although the line in the OP isn't bad, his overall presentation is)

Conor with the infused Zen mentality was his best character iteration. He really ought to get back to that. It started to vanish with the first Diaz fight, and getting, interestingly enough, out-talked with the "touchbutt in the park" line.

you look like a retired skateboarder was an amazing line haha

Chandler can't say anything because if he hurts Mcgregor's feelings then Mcgregor will not agree to fight him. It was lovely when Dustin said his hairline was no good.
Yes, it was even lovelier when Dustin set him on his ass and then knocked him out cold. Best moment ever for me watching MMA, and there's been a few. Hell, I might just reminisce and watch it again today. ;)

Last edited:
"You'll do what you're told"

Chandler laughing inside, like a father taking care of his kid. Allowing him to say stupid things and not break his heart.

Conor's fans will use whatever reason to wank a little bit more. It's normal state of affairs on Sherdog.

I don't like Chandler, but it seems to me that he didn´t give half a shit about whatever McGregor says, and I feel that Chandler will smash McGregor like a $20 guitar.

It's hilarious to me watching people love to hate Conor. Like the world is falling because he lost to Khabib and Dustin. Dude's worth $90,000,000, won belts in 2 divisions, had maybe the greatest / most memorable title fight KO of all time (at least right up there) and has set his family for generations. I hope he gets his personal life in order but talk about making fun of someone for pointy elbows lol

Just two polar opposites....one is an active, confident fighter who is completely comfortable in his own skin, while the other is an insecure, hot mess who has transformed his body and face (he's now rocking a retarded Tom Hardy look) because he hates the failure that he is as an mma fighter.

Coner Mucgreger getting smashed lost its novelty, he needs to step up being trash talking and actually put up a winning streak

I love how no matter how much Conor loses and gets embarrassed, he continues to act as though he's unbeatable and has ways to justify everything. Conor is a slut for punishment.

When Khabib trounced Conor it was "he ran away, he didn't want the rematch, he quit the sport because of me". When Poirier knocked him out cold "my leg was done from the calf kicks, I had not experienced the calf kicks before but I'll prepared in the rematch. His punches didn't phase me, it was the calf kicks" and when Nate beat his ass on short notice with no training camp Conor said "I moved up to 170lbs and fought a guy 3 times my size, I had him beat but I wasn't efficient with me energy" even the whole Chad Mendes win was bad, Mendes beat his ass and then gassed uncharacteristically due to taking the fight on 2 weeks notice to save the PPV and Conor said "of course he gassed, I was stabbing the body with dose kicks" but he wouldn't acknowledge Mendes took the fight on short notice. He promised Aldo a rematch and never gave it to him, yet like a toddler when he lost to Nate, Poirier, Floyd and Khabib he demanded rematches immediately.

Even that dude in the pink suit grilling Conor about not having won a fight since Obama was in presidency, literally just the truth and Conor threw a hissy fit. All Conor does is lose fights then he talks about how he'd knock out Khabib and Kamaru, and he has the audacity to call other people rats but Conor is literally a rat, a weasel and a worm in the way he speaks and behaves. No integrity, completely dishonorable and delusional.

I just am waiting for the point where it maybe sinks in. If Chandler knocks him out, or wrestles him even...on God, he will have all sorts of ways to spin it as if he was the better man and to discredit Chandler. He will still say "I run MMA" too. It's painfully amusing to keep watching this happen to him. He couldn't be a worse person outside the cage either it seems.
Well his haters make bs excuses to dismiss every single one of actual wins, so its only fair Conor gets to dismiss his loses

Dominated Holloway who had 3x or 4x as many UFC fights. Also Conor was on one good leg:" lol he was only like 13 years old. doesnt count."

Knocks out Mendes, who had only ever lost to Aldo. 16-2.: "Mendes was short notice, didnt have a full camp. doesnt count"

Starches Aldo with a PERFECT COUNTER HE WAS PRACTICING BACKSTAGE BEFORE THE FIGHT: "Fluke"

Then not to mention all the bullshit about "weightbullying" despite Conor never missing weight, Holloway being a taller/longer frame yet gets no shit for weightbullying. Aldo literally showed more trouble making weight than Conor.

Hell, he takes out Cerrone quick and the morons on here literally have so few braincells they think it was a fixed fight. Like its that shocking Conor beat the easiest opponent for him in the division, who happens to be an extremely slow starter vs Conor being as quick of a starter there is. I swear people on here are so fucking stupid when they let their hatred of this man overwhelm them.

Last edited:
Listen to all the haters in this thread who would be kissing his ass and scrambling to get their cellphone out for a picture, if they actually ever met Conor.

A truly epic bacon 420 moment from Mcgregor - almost like its 2016 all over again,

Listen to all the haters in this thread who would be kissing his ass and scrambling to get their cellphone out for a picture, if they actually ever met Conor.

buddy in your avatar is a phoney...just saying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back