News Conor now pushing for 185 fight against Chandler

Chandler has much more lean muscle mass than water bloated Conor, he would fight him at any weight!
Just fight, STFU, and ride into the sunset !!! The sooner the better!

Why not a catch weight of 175 or 178? To have Chandler go up two full weight classes to 185 makes no sense as both Chandler and McGregor will never really fight as true MW fighters and compete against other true MW fighters. If someone who claims to be a LW and able to make 155 or 156, then you should have no trouble making weight at 175. The other thing is that neither fighter has fought a real five round bout at 185. Carrying those extra pounds takes up energy. McGregor already has cardio problems beyond 2 rounds and now he wants to carry an extra 30 lbs on fight night?
The Irishman will go from 7mins of cardio to around 4mins of cardio.
Chandler is gonna look like a bodybuilding bull at 185lbs, as he is around 5'6" or 5'7" tall.... (defo not 5'8").

All this says to me is Conor ....isn't going to stop. You know what I mean.
He's so into ....his new physique, he is mentally unable to stop doing what we all know he's been doing for quite a long time now.

McG-cheater.jpg

Last edited:
Chandler just agreed to this imaginary fight at 185lbs saying the cut will be easier...how much do this LW's cut?? If he does his camp right i would think he wouldnt need to cut anything to make 185lbs.

Talk about begging for Conor to fight him.

https://www.mmaweekly.com/ufcnews/michael-chandler-conor-mcgregor-185-pound-fight

Sherdog:
giphy.gif

Sustanon is a bitch

conor is delusional and completely falling on his past glories, and hoping fans still take him seriously. he's shot as a fighter, which is why he hasn't fought in a very long time. using hype and media to keep his legacy alive, which is dwindling.

And if Chandler agrees to that Cloner will want 205.

What a chump.

the fights at heavyweight with their cocks jousting thru a glory hole or no fight, that's official from the McGregor camp at Pure Platinum, West Palm Beach. zootitty snoot zoot, toot toot.

chandler doesn't give a fuck where he fights him. he just cares about the paycheck he is gonna get. his red panty night.

Over/under if Conor gets to 40?

Imagine being a father of three in your mid-30s and still thinking it's super sweet to be flexing in public all the time.

Back down where you belong, son.

d4YHhV31VeBO_d4YHhV31VeBO_vSBRa1erRo4d_original_1440x1036.jpg

I think you have to be a special kind of weirdo to celebrate another mans leg break. Just odd...

Back