Conor or Khabib

A 6’ Scandinavian / Canadian can easily be mistaken for a short and filthy rich Irishman who could likely represent Ireland in the Olympics for the hammer throw judging by the way he pitched that dollie at the bus. @dudeguyman You gotta have a drink and relax.

A 6’ Scandinavian / Canadian can easily be mistaken for a short and filthy rich Irishman who could likely represent Ireland in the Olympics for the hammer throw judging by the way he pitched that dollie at the bus. @dudeguyman You gotta have a drink and relax.
<28>

Khabib. Dont think Conor can knock Khabib out due to the good posture of Khabib. And we have seen Conor against people he cant knock out vs Diaz. This time though he has the best wrestler in the UFC history who will not sit around to trade hits, but take him down and kill him.

Khabib. Dont think Conor can knock Khabib out due to the good posture of Khabib. And we have seen Conor against people he cant knock out vs Diaz. This time though he has the best wrestler in the UFC history who will not sit around to trade hits, but take him down and kill him.
<GSPWoah>
<{nope}>
<{cruzshake}>

Obviously 1 guy plans to grapple while the other plans to strike, grappling beats striking generally speaking. I watched khabib fight yesterday for the first time. Man his striking is horrible. My immediate impression was omg conor is gonna knock out. I bet 100 on conor winning by decision and 100 on khabib winning so either way I should come out on top.

Obviously 1 guy plans to grapple while the other plans to strike, grappling beats striking generally speaking. I watched khabib fight yesterday for the first time. Man his striking is horrible. My immediate impression was omg conor is gonna knock out. I bet 100 on conor winning by decision and 100 on khabib winning so either way I should come out on top.
Its actually nice to see a classic striker vs grappler match-up again. I love the progression MMA has made, but because of the winning formula, everyone's pretty much the same overall. Nice to see a throwback to the old days

Conor by decision? That's a new one

On a side note has anyone tried Proper 12 yet? As usual everything here in the frozen wasteland takes forever to get to...

peo[[le like to say conors gonna catch him coming in but that rarely happens only like 4 times can u count has that happened in mma weidman vs romero which was a fluke as he was shooting in and conor loses all his pop after round 1 he doesnt have the snap or speed on his shots after round 1 and his tdd isnt near as good as the guys hes mauled so far like mj al barbosa rda conor doesnt have good wrestlers to work with as soon as khabib gets his hands on him i thik thats it cause conors gonna fatigue

peo[[le like to say conors gonna catch him coming in but that rarely happens only like 4 times can u count has that happened in mma weidman vs romero which was a fluke as he was shooting in and conor loses all his pop after round 1 he doesnt have the snap or speed on his shots after round 1 and his tdd isnt near as good as the guys hes mauled so far like mj al barbosa rda conor doesnt have good wrestlers to work with as soon as khabib gets his hands on him i thik thats it cause conors gonna fatigue
<24>

Didn't you make an exact same thread in the Grappling Forum?
<[analyzed}>

That being said, I'm primarily a striker and I usually root for strikers but this time it's Khabib FTW.
I did. I wanted to see if grapplers would be partial to Khabib and strikers to McG. Lol

explain to me how that makes me triggered u just dont train so u dont understand mma
<3>
I was just joking saying I think Conor's gonna win. Also, I do train. I find that a little insulting you say that.

what
<3>
I was just joking saying I think Conor's gonna win. Also, I do train. I find that a little insulting you say that.
do you train unless u really do wrestling bjj and striking its hard to really analyze mma t see

what

do you train unless u really do wrestling bjj and striking its hard to really analyze mma t see
I spar, and I roll. I play at wrestling. I'm not going to say I'm the best, but I'm not ignorant to this stuff.

Calling it for Conor. I don’t think Khabib safely closes that distance or has any good setups. We will see what Khabib can do if/when he grabs that single.

I think Khabib gets him down but doesn’t maul Conor too bad. I think it looks like the Iaquinta fight in the first/second except Conor is able to live or get back up and continue to strike

Last edited:
I'll throw my hat in and predict red panty night

20181006_011206.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back