Conor posts odd tweet with pics of Dustin and his daughter, then deletes

I think Conor is worried people won't want to see a 4th Conor/Poirier fight and is going full blown psycopath pedophile Cape Fear creepy trying to generate enough hate to get people to care

If it was about money, he wouldn't be taking huge gaps off between fights.

You are very much uninformed to be making such blanket statements.
My father in Ireland who is not in law enforcement or the army has a legally held firearm that he bought second hand off the original owner who bought it in a hunting store.
It was discharged as recently as yesterday.
https://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/cp/ireland

"Ireland has some of the least permissive firearm legislation in Europe. In order to possess a limited range of hunting and sport-shooting firearms, gun owners must renew their firearm certificates every three years."

Only issue is his haters constantly shitting on him for everything he does. Whether its fake rape accusation or whether is him being father of child of some random bitch or him showing his dick in public. You guys need hospital he has never been convicted for such things.
You gotta admit, saying that he will get them in their sleep in the cage and THEN posting that picture looks bad for Conor. Regardless of wheither he is truly capable or not, he needs to either apologise or at least take anger management classes. If not for himself, then for at least UFC who are standing behind him at every turn (they love Conor more than Jones of GSP or whoever)

If I'm Dustin I'm waiting outside that hospital with a crowbar

Dustin literally doesnt have to do anything. Beat the guy twice in a row - and he is just embarrassing himself with this out-of-bounds trash talk FROM THE HOSPITAL after being taken off on a STRETCHER.

Dustin literally should just ignore it - he has already won.

https://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/cp/ireland

"Ireland has some of the least permissive firearm legislation in Europe. In order to possess a limited range of hunting and sport-shooting firearms, gun owners must renew their firearm certificates every three years."

You were wrong.
Admit it and move on.
Scrambling for links that do not support your earlier posts is a bad look.

Also Mcgregor is from a place where guns are not legal.

Yes.
I said not legal, but doesnt mean they can't be obtained through other means like in most places...

I live in Ireland.
I know how it is over here.
There are estimated to be over a quarter of a million legally held firearms in this country.

Only issue is his haters constantly shitting on him for everything he does. Whether its fake rape accusation or whether is him being father of child of some random bitch or him showing his dick in public. You guys need hospital he has never been convicted for such things.
Conor sucker punched an old man simply because he didn't want to drink his shitty proper 12 whiskey, and Conor justified it by saying the old man was egging him on. So apparently in conors mind if you don't want to drink what he offers you that means you are egging him on and you deserve to get punched. How fucked up is that? Conors a psychopath and if he punches an old man in response to him not wanting to drink proper 12 than it's very believable that he wouldn't handle a woman rejecting his advances very well.

That's legit call the cops creepy and weird.

You know he is tacitly encouraging his army of scumbags to harass and threaten Dustin and his baby daughter, because that is what is going to happen.
Sounds like the motus operandi of a certain president we once had.o_O

Can you
If I'm Dustin I'm waiting outside that hospital with a crowbar
Nah...I know a guy, that knows a guy.
Dustin wouldn't risk all the work he's done.

Since UFC has done most of the work for McFraud, he dgaf, ergo his antisocial, hooligan antics

do you guys really think Conor has gone crazy or is he just trying he keep his brand relevant by promoting the eventual rematch in advance?

Conor sucker punched an old man simply because he didn't want to drink his shitty proper 12 whiskey, and Conor justified it by saying the old man was egging him on. So apparently in conors mind if you don't want to drink what he offers you that means you are egging him on and you deserve to get punched. How fucked up is that? Conors a psychopath and if he punches an old man in response to him not wanting to drink proper 12 than it's very believable that he wouldn't handle a woman rejecting his advances very well.
Hes far from perfect but punching man into face is not as bad as raping someone which he got accused for over 2 years and still haters come up with this bullshit. Haters never saw issue when kebab put his twitter army after Conor when he tweeted that hes rapist. McGregor haters are mentally ill miserable people

do you guys really think Conor has gone crazy or is he just trying he keep his brand relevant by promoting the eventual rematch in advance?
You don't promote a future match by threatening to kill your opponent and opponent's wife in their sleep (right after getting your ass kicked and breaking your leg), then posting a photo of your opponent's kid on your Twitter feed with the words 'gonezo'.

Back