News Conor responds to Dustin about 500k donation: A donation, not a debt. (Update 2: Both respond)

I think he needs better proof than that. Like actual binding paperwork and stuff like that. It's a business transaction, not a twitter exchange of promises and feels.
Exactly. These guys think a twitter post is a legal document and sufficient. <45>

For a business transaction, even the most basic document should be drawn up by accountants employed by the charity, with an itemised list of goods which includes the price of each good, quantity, addresses and phone numbers of the suppliers of the goods etc.

The guys who think Connor is stupid for doing his due diligence before finalising his charity donations are probably the same people who donated to Wyclef Jean to save the children and to the BLM's founder new multimillion dollar mansion in an exclusive LA neighbourhood. <45>

I would like to see what exactly the "reached out" part entails. If he did meet Connor's request for detail, then sure.
I'm not going to claim to know all the details of the situation because I obviously do not, I just find it incredibly hard to believe that Dustin would have a fraudulent charity and is lying about the whole thing.

Conor is in the right, Dustin never provided the plans so he’s probably running a scam operation

So Conor claims he never got the plans, Dustin says how are they supposed to show the plans when Conor's team cut communications after the loss? I believe Dustin here. I think Conor would've given the donation had he won the fight.

Last edited:
You're asking questions starting with "So" as to imply you derived it from my posts, but I never said anything to that effect. So It's a bit weird you're seemingly reading things into my posts that aren't there.

Fair enough, now are you going to answer the question? Yes , I don't know, no.

Is there no other better matchup for Dustin? I get it, the paycheck but at this point I dont really anticipate Mcgs fights anymore. Certainly not getting a hard on for the trilogy of this one.

Love the excitement that Conor brings to the cage but this is pretty low.

Read those emails and pay up.

You don't know how it works, you don't have money clearly. Gotta do the due diligence!
You need to fucking smarten up and grow up. When you make a donation to charity you just do it. What are you talking about due diligence for? This isn’t some fly by night shit. Dustin has a foundation. You think he set that up in the hopes that one day an asshole like Conor would just throw $500K his way? Are you fucking serious?? You are fucking pathetic.

Update: Dustin responds

A retweet and delete: This retweet was made prior to his PR tweet.
jeF6Ee6.jpeg

Conor should be an exception to the fighter bashing rule on sherdog.

I was just starting to like Conor...

They had a backstage thing after the fight. I saw Dustin’s wife thanking Conor and saying how this was going to help so many people. I honestly thought the money had already been sent and received.

I’m fucking flabbergasted and disgusted that Conor would pull this kind of shit. I’ve never had a kind word to say about the guy. And unbelievably my opinion of him has actually gotten lower. I didn’t even think that was possible.

He just wants to make sure Dustin's big titted wife can't go out and buy handbags

Khabib didn't ask for plans and neither did Dana when he matched Khabib's donation. Their donations went to help Pygmies with water wells etc as is mentioned by both Dustin and Justin Wren. So there is documented history of a another fighter's donation and the donation of the President of the UFC directly helping people, no reason to suspect a scam.

This is Conrat trying to save face and his degenerate fan base clinging on to a life line.

This fight will be my first bet in 10+ years of being a hardcore UFC fan.

What do you mean? Conor is literally saying he hasn’t sent the money. How the fuck do you even try to defend that? Get a fucking grip, man. Your hero is an asshole.

You just don't "send" $500.000 all willy nilly. And definitely not to a charity.

Fair enough, now are you going to answer the question? Yes , I don't know, no.

First question, I doubt it. But I don't really know much about the charity or the other people that are involved, besides Dustin. But I would guess no. But if I personally would be donating 500K I would want some really solid guarantee too.

Second question, it's very possible they didn't. It's also posdible they did. I don't have enough info to have a strong believe either way.

You just don't "send" $500.000 all willy nilly. And definitely not to a charity.

If you have concerns or want to know where the funds are going to (after you've said you'll donate) then you keep a dialog with the charity. But in this case it seems like Conor said words for public clout and then ghosted when it came to pay for that clout.

Khabib didn't ask for plans and neither did Dana when he matched Khabib's donation. Their donations went to help Pygmies with water wells etc as is mentioned by both Dustin and Justin Wren. So there is documented history of a another fighter's donation and the donation of the President of the UFC directly helping people, no reason to suspect a scam.

This is Conrat trying to save face and his degenerate fan base clinging on to a life line.
They may have asked,we have no idea about that. And like Dustin responded, conors team ignored their emails so we have no idea what Dustin sent. All I know is, if I were asked Conor and Dustin both said something, who do you believe? It's going to be tough for me to pick Conor.

Back