Conor ****riding Ngannou...

Well, as long as we're getting all homoerotic again, referring to the thread title - if that were literally true Ngannou would break Conor's asshole worse than Khabib did.

Just sayin'.

Conor Mcgregor, the greatest twitter warrior of all time.

They're basically identical fighters for their weight class, though Francis relies more on power.

Stipe and Khabib stealing the Lambo in the back.

LMAO

There is nothing for these guys to teach eachother that would translate to their weight classes.

Nganouu will never be a precise striker and Conor will never be a power puncher.

Whats the point?

Conor ****riding Ngannou while flexing his muscles as hard as possible with a bulge in his shorts.

Thats all.

ODU.gif

He's talking about himself, not Ngannou. Get some reading comprehension.

That's a pretty cool picture, but you cuck fraggles might be reading to much into it.

are you kidding? lesnar would fall before ngannue even hit him...the breeze from his punch would turtle up brock..

Brock is a tough go for anyone. Really hard to prepare for a guy like Brock. With the speed size and strength. Especially on the gear.
I wish he would have had more fights.

Guys like Brock and Conor are awesome for the sport and guys like them can’t be replaced.

I would definitely bet on Nganou though. Especially today.

I root for anyone who is a knockout machine.

He's on the street, shirtless, standing next to another man while flexing his muscles as hard as he possibly can with a boner.

Thats acceptable to you?

I didn’t notice a boner.

But yeah. It’s a publicity shot with 2 guys who fight In a cage for a living and have reputations as tough guys.

If it was just two random guys I would agree with ya.

Edited for boner- I can’t speak for anyone but no matter what I wear you can see my dick. Jeans and especially shorts.

IMO Iwould say he’s bonerless in this particular occasion.????

Brock is a tough go for anyone. Really hard to prepare for a guy like Brock. With the speed size and strength. Especially on the gear.
I wish he would have had more fights.

Guys like Brock and Conor are awesome for the sport and guys like them can’t be replaced.

I would definitely bet on Nganou though. Especially today.

I root for anyone who is a knockout machine.

after thinking about it more...stipe whooped ngannue with mainly wrestling...and brock is a better wrestler..if brock could get in quick, get him against the cage and take him down, he might have a good chance...that would be brock's only chance..and he'd need to do that for 5 rounds...i don't see him doing that.

after thinking about it more...stipe whooped ngannue with mainly wrestling...and brock is a better wrestler..if brock could get in quick, get him against the cage and take him down, he might have a good chance...that would be brock's only chance..and he'd need to do that for 5 rounds...i don't see him doing that.

Yeah. Brock doesn’t have a lot of ways to finish a fight.
Fun fight though.

Back