Conor win over Aldo was a fluke

khabib win over conor was actaully a fluke. If conor came better prepared he would have gotten khabib out of there in less than 2 rounds. Khabib is too flat footed and only has takedowns from the clinch.
it was total domination, different then a one punch fight. We've seen one punch fights get rematches and go completely different. That's why they call it a punchers chance. He had a chance, and he won with it. Rematch could have went different, but conor doesn't play those games, so well never know

Pathetic, this bullshit wouldn't have been as widely spread a few years ago because these haters were hiding in their holes at that point.

Fluke nothing, Conor beat him in a manner which he predicted, trained(we have proof of both, look up the footage) and made logical sense. conor is a horrible styles mismatch for him, the worst possible fighter to face for Aldo. Conor is bigger, stronger, longer reach, better chin, straight shots slicing through Aldo's looping boxing, counter-striking that little Jose can't handle and perhaps more important than anything he is deeper in his head than any fighter has ever been in another's. I sincerely believe Conor beats Aldo 10 out of 10 times.

khabib win over conor was actaully a fluke. If conor came better prepared he would have gotten khabib out of there in less than 2 rounds. Khabib is too flat footed and only has takedowns from the clinch.

Well, he had four rounds, not two, and he did nothing. No prep necessary for that flat-footed, slow-ass target he fought.

Gotta love these fucking losers who make treads like this seeking the approval of other Conor haters. Sad little man the ts is.

Ya a person with a 90% ko/tko rate ko’ing Someone (who just so happened to also get tko’d in 2 of his next 3 fights too) is definitely a fluke

No

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-10_16-12-47.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-10_16-12-47.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
No, a fluke is what yair did against Korean zombi

Pathetic, this bullshit wouldn't have been as widely spread a few years ago because these haters were hiding in their holes at that point.

Fluke nothing, Conor beat him in a manner which he predicted, trained(we have proof of both, look up the footage) and made logical sense. conor is a horrible styles mismatch for him, the worst possible fighter to face for Aldo. Conor is bigger, stronger, longer reach, better chin, straight shots slicing through Aldo's looping boxing, counter-striking that little Jose can't handle and perhaps more important than anything he is deeper in his head than any fighter has ever been in another's. I sincerely believe Conor beats Aldo 10 out of 10 times.

Lolwut. Literally everyone thought it was a fluke. Because it was. And Aldo not getting an instant rematch, along with them letting MacDonald walk, was when most people tuned out of the UFC.

Complete fluke. If it wasn't mcgregor would have silenced his critics, paid due respect to Aldo and granted the actual fans of mma a rematch.

He stole a win. He planned the punch, so not a fluke. Was a smash.and grab though.

He was banking on the emotionally wrecked Aldo to dive in and he made him pay. So no fluke.

However, the reason there was no rematch, was because the suprise wouldn't be there. Conor knew he would land first and hard. It's his only way to win.

Aldo would have been more patient and kicked the legs off him in the rematch, while punching his skull in.

Yes and no.
Conor did his homework against Aldo, so landing that counter wasn't flukey at all.
However it had was pretty lucky IMO.

Anyone agree on this? The more I see how Conor career played out I think he was so damn lucky against Aldo. I think Aldo has the better cardio, kicks and clinch and he would easily wear Conor down with kicks and even take the fight down if he wanted.

No wonder the UFC and Conor never wanted a rematch

Pre fight he explicintly named the exact combo he countered Aldo off of, and then went and did it during the fight. Was it a fluke? How is something a fluke when you say your opponent is going to throw that combo and then they do, and you KO them off of it?

Would a rematch have gone the same way? Chances are, no. Aldo is a beast and for sure could have, and still can, beat Conor. But that KO was far from a fluke.

Yes , although fluke is a little strong

I def think if they fight 100 times , Conor isn’t winning 40+ that’s for sure.

Conor had ONE way of winning. And that was it. Aldo has tons of options.

Conor got “lucky” he clipped him that early.

Conor’s also lucky IVs allowed him to go into nazi concentration camp mode and be the only 170 pounder fighting manlets

Agree up until that last paragraph. Conor isn't a natural 170lb fighter. Didn't he come in under 170 when he fought Diaz? Dude is obviously a LW who used the same system as 99% of fighters to fight at a weight class just below their natural one. If you wanna hold that against Conor, you need to hold it against pretty much every other fighter on the roster, minus the HW's, of course.

Conor haters reach so hard. It wasnt a fluke. Conor owns Aldos soul. During the world tour Aldos wife was saying Conors insane and she sounded scared. Nothing like having a mans woman doubt him to make him emotional. Conor broke Aldo and then KTFO him just like he said he was going to.
Holloway is the rematch to make now, Aldo is a shell of his former self.

Agree up until that last paragraph. Conor isn't a natural 170lb fighter. Didn't he come in under 170 when he fought Diaz? Dude is obviously a LW who used the same system as 99% of fighters to fight at a weight class just below their natural one. If you wanna hold that against Conor, you need to hold it against pretty much every other fighter on the roster, minus the HW's, of course.
Agree to a certain extent

There’s a diff with Conor’s cut vs 99% of the others. Legit looked like he was going to die.
Not all of them are like that. Till as well

Every win is a fluke.

Why is this even a thing? That was like 3 years ago.

Agree to a certain extent

There’s a diff with Conor’s cut vs 99% of the others. Legit looked like he was going to die.
Not all of them are like that. Till as well
It was definitely a taxing weight cut, no doubt, but Conor isn't a natural WW. He weighed in at 168lb vs Diaz. LW is where he belongs, but I honestly don't see him having much success there. Poirier is the only fighter I can see him beating, and even that wouldn't be an easy fight for him as Poirier is looking much better now then when they first fought. I think it's the fight to make, and if Conor loses, he'll retire. He doesn't have the drive to keep fighting, unfortunately. Love him or hate him, you have to admit there's a certain aura surrounding his fights. His nuthuggers go crazy to see him win and his haters go crazy to see him lose. Either outcome makes for a great event.

I wouldn't call it a fluke, but I'm almost certain it would play out differently if they had a rematch, at the very least it would last longer.

That’s how I see it as well. I call it a flukish win

Nah,

Conor was on a roll. He had the juice right then. Got in Aldo's head too. That lemon has been squeezed for all its worth now and a rematch might look different. Would love to see a re-match but it seems unlikely.

Back