Cormier is a f**king awful commentator

I disagree. I think Cormier makes a pretty damn good commentator. Anyone who dislikes him is probably a racist.

giphy.gif

Put snoop on the PPV with faber
<GinJuice>

He doesn't know a lot, but he admits to it and listens to whoever teaches him about it.
Snoopcast option for ppvs would be pretty hype

What he lacks in intelligence he makes up for with passion..his commentating made me a fan.

Bellator has the best in biz Mauro is the man

Yea I was very disappointed with DC. Fanboying out a bit too much there. This commentary shit aint easy. Have a new found respect for Goldie.
Fair paly to him, he actually calls himself out over having a brain fart here.

He’s fucking horrible at both commentating and on UFC tonight. He really shouldn’t be involved in either.

I think DC is decent. But then again I don’t have the keen, discerning, and sophisticated ear which TS possesses for the poetry that is mma commentating.

I watch for the fights. If I want to get my dick hard for talk id just call up 1-800-fatgirl

Did they really get rid of Mike Goldberg to install an amateur with no aptitude for the caper like him.

Goldberg and DC don't even do the same commenting job.

Frank Mir is the best color commentator

yeah he was terrible when Rose won, can't make excuses for that. He even kept saying it a minute later as well.

I like DC as a commentator.

I also like Dominick Cruz and Dan Hardy.

He's great, i love his passion and knowledge of the sport.

Just watch on mute you're gona find reasons to hate anyone.

Honestly my mind is way more on seeing the fight visually than hearing the commentary.

But I never had a problem with anything they said.

Back