Cormier is a f**king awful commentator

DC gets a lil to excited and tries to hype shit up more than he should its kinda corny. But p4p worst commentator is Rogan. that moron is insufferable. He has good moments but for the most part he's absolute garbage.

Mauro is shit! If he was in the UFC no one would say he is any good

lol they brought that goon over to boxing now I fucking hate it

Dude, I'm totally serious when I say I see a significant difference between D.C. pre-214 and post. I hope I'm wrong but he speaks slower, less precise, and is more forgetful of words. Yet, he is also appeared slightly more relaxed and seems to be enjoying himself more.

If Goldie was there every damn finish would be 'IT IS ALLLLL OVER!!' Its annoying,repetitive,Robotic. It takes any organic feeling away from the moment. Gimme 'THUG ROSE!! THUG ROSE!!' Any day of the week

DC gets a lil to excited and tries to hype shit up more than he should its kinda corny. But p4p worst commentator is Rogan. that moron is insufferable. He has good moments but for the most part he's absolute garbage.

I used to really like Rogan, but he has become horrible in the last few years

Affirmative Action hire...they can't have a 100% white commentary team.

Woodley, Rashad, Yves Edwards, Aljo Sterling would be much worse.
This is such an awful thing to say.

I hate affirmative action, but DC is a great commentator. He's knowledgeable, passionate, and positive. Brings a good energy.

Side Note: Cruz is my favorite commentator though. He's the best analyst. He and DC would be GOAT together.

no other sport has current competitors commentating entire matches. there are some guest appearances but they are 5 minutes long. but unfortunately MMA does not have a deep enough talent pool of able commentators. hopefully this will change as the sport matures
Boxing ?

So agree,just awful

There can be no worse than Goldberg. I dont want to admit but i must say im a bit jealous of goldberg. He was not good at what he did yet he traveled the world and saw all the big events live.

I think he is good, you can tell he is a real fan. When he is focused he provided very good commentary, especially when it comes to wrestling

He's actually very insightful and as a fighter, coach and champion has the most reason to be in that broadcasting booth

DC is a fucking amazing commentator , he is incredibly knowledgable of the game in and out, and i really enjoy his personality , so there

Way better than Cruz, who says generic comments and is extremely pretentious. DC is hit or miss, but he brings true enthusiasm. I hope Paul Felder does more commentary and Dan Hardy's latest inside the octagon was gold

Back