Social Councillor dubs Boston the 'most racist city in the country'

Counting how, exactly?

Using Census data to research his book, Glatthaar calculated that 4.9 percent of people in the slaveholding states owned slaves, that 19.9 percent of family units in those states owned slaves, and that 24.9 percent of households owned slaves. (Households are a broader category than families.)

Slave%20Owners.jpg
So the majority never owned slaves even according to your highly biased and suspicious source. And yet you want to steal money from all white people...

<BakerNo>

So the majority never owned slaves even according to your highly biased and suspicious source. And yet you want to steal money from all white people...

<BakerNo>

Nobody ever said the majority owned slaves, and where have I said we should steal money from white people?

Sometimes you start to think that people who make such policies and decisions actually hate black people. Zero accountability for people almost always makes them worse off.

The left keeps them firmly attached to their teats and some of them(statement about all races/people on welfare and various forms of assistance, ne’, sustainment) are too dumb to realize they are being controlled and are addicted to the system. Most don’t care-they just see free money and food. They’re poor, yet they still get Jordans and other “must have” bullshit pop culture chachkis.

And you’re right. The level of condescension is incredible and either they don’t care or are too ignorant to realize that they are viewed as infantile sub-humans-but hey, as long as they vote democrat, the free ride never stops. And these clowns teach their children how to live the exact same life and it becomes what I call “shitbag entitlement” where they simply know they are owed something. Basically, the democrats have turned poor people into pets, then neglect their pets.

They don’t know what or why they are owed, but they firmly believe that everyone should have to give them something for free and they bitch and moan that they deserve more. “How am I supposed to live on $1200 a month!!-it’s not fair!” Well, get a fucking job. But then, why would they when they can make almost as much doing nothing.

It’s why I am in favor of businesses above a certain size having to pay a higher min wage. But the companies won’t dare hurt their bottom line so they increase prices for the consumer so they can still make billions or they won’t hire full time and keep people limited to 3 shifts/week to avoid the higher min wage.

I'm not sure any city is the most racist but in my experience Boston, Philly, and Cleveland make the least effort to hide it.

Don’t you dare say something bad about Cleveland. @Via Heeto will say bad things about you because cunts gonna cunt

What don’t you understand
Counting how, exactly?

Using Census data to research his book, Glatthaar calculated that 4.9 percent of people in the slaveholding states owned slaves, that 19.9 percent of family units in those states owned slaves, and that 24.9 percent of households owned slaves. (Households are a broader category than families.)

Slave%20Owners.jpg

What don’t you understand, exactly. Your data says 4.9% owned slaves in slave states. His data says only 1.8% of pop owned slaves, and your questioning this like it’s not possible? Remember that there were states that outlawed slavery and when you take your 5% of slave owners and add in the rest of the country, you can end up with 1.8%.

No one deserves reparations. If anything, I would be fine with free state college tuition for blacks that can at least show they were descended either from slaves or affected by jim crow laws. Bad shit happened to blacks in this country, and some blacks pay it back on society their whole criminal lives. You’re telling me that they deserve to be paid hundreds of thousands to millions if dollars because bad shit happened 159 years ago? Nope. Never gonna happen. Maybe stupid ass cities or states here or there. They deserve every bad thing that comes with it. The criminals will rob everyone they can and it will only victimize more blacks because that’s who is going to have the money undeservedly. Fuck reparations

That was what I thought

But so does progressive DA’s deciding to not prosecute some crimes and Judges issuing no bail

- This is abominable. They dont care about the whelbeing of a inocent children!

What don’t you understand

What don’t you understand, exactly. Your data says 4.9% owned slaves in slave states. His data says only 1.8% of pop owned slaves, and your questioning this like it’s not possible? Remember that there were states that outlawed slavery and when you take your 5% of slave owners and add in the rest of the country, you can end up with 1.8%.

No one deserves reparations. If anything, I would be fine with free state college tuition for blacks that can at least show they were descended either from slaves or affected by jim crow laws. Bad shit happened to blacks in this country, and some blacks pay it back on society their whole criminal lives. You’re telling me that they deserve to be paid hundreds of thousands to millions if dollars because bad shit happened 159 years ago? Nope. Never gonna happen. Maybe stupid ass cities or states here or there. They deserve every bad thing that comes with it. The criminals will rob everyone they can and it will only victimize more blacks because that’s who is going to have the money undeservedly. Fuck reparations

Why do you think I don't understand? I even pointed out what you just said in this very thread.

I just typed and deleted a couple of thousand words about why reparations isn't the answer but this issue wasn't over 159 years ago. Honestly, I don't think anyone who thinks that's the time frame can be reached.

You have a Masters. Try and figure out why there's so much crime in the black community.

Don’t you dare say something bad about Cleveland. @Via Heeto will say bad things about you because cunts gonna cunt
As someone from Michigan, I concur. Cleveland is a shithole. However, I am not an officer who is entrusted to serve the people, calling citizens "cunts." Doesn't matter if you were not a Cleveland officer, calling an entire city that is beyond unprofessional. but of course with your history of racist comments, backing police corruption, backing almost all police actions no matter how despicable, and basically admitting your wife is abused by you, just here on Sherdog, Lord knows what you did on the job. Professional is certainly not something you were worried about being

Why do you think I don't understand? I even pointed out what you just said in this very thread.

I just typed and deleted a couple of thousand words about why reparations isn't the answer but this issue wasn't over 159 years ago. Honestly, I don't think anyone who thinks that's the time frame can be reached.

You have a Masters. Try and figure out why there's so much crime in the black community.
If I misunderstood your post, I apologize.

I could lay it out in thousands of words, or I can give you a quick run down in five words

1. Crumbling families. Inner city has a serious issue of not having fathers and mothers live with each other and those same fathers and mothers have children with others creating a fucked yo web of family with no stability. Because of this fucked yo family structure, kids seek out a second family in the form of gangs, which are violent criminal orgs.

2. Poor education. Shitty school systems with shittier students that have no support at home or someone making them do homework.

3. Due to crumbling family with only one income(or none) and lack of education, Poverty is a huge driving factor in crime.

4. Generational trauma. Due to growing up poor in crime ridden shitholes with everyday violence, poor family structure, life has little meaning and being desensitized to violence makes one more likely to use it. A culture of crime sprouts from this fertile earth.

5. Untreated mental illness. Due to all of the above factors, mental illness and criminals go hand in hand. I’m not talking about schizophrenia or something like that, but the generational trauma causes depression and anxiety, and when untreated, creates a volatile mix with fertile ground for criminal undertakings.

6. Bonus. Lack of options. Due to poor education, generational trauma making one a tough fit for the working world, and growing up poor in a broken family unit, the option of working in Walmart for $9/hour or selling drugs for $1000/day/week, the risks seem worth it. However, to protect your profits and drug turf, you and your gang have to use violence to protect what’s yours and attack your enemies in an endless cycle of violence

Note: this doesn’t just apply to black people, but white and Hispanic as well. Also, this took me five mins to think up and type. I could go into great detail with stats and everything else like I was writing a response to one of my masters’ tests, but that does take a good bit of time and probably, you’re the only one that would read it

Last edited:
As someone from Michigan, I concur. Cleveland is a shithole. However, I am not an officer who is entrusted to serve the people, calling citizens "cunts." Doesn't matter if you were not a Cleveland officer, calling an entire city that is beyond unprofessional. but of course with your history of racist comments, backing police corruption, backing almost all police actions no matter how despicable, and basically admitting your wife is abused by you, just here on Sherdog, Lord knows what you did on the job. Professional is certainly not something you were worried about being

Just the shitbag response I hoped for. When, exactly did I say I beat my wife? When I was making fun of you for suggesting that, or when you said I was a murderer, or when you claimed I was fired for criminal actions, or when you continually lie about what I have said about the citizens of Cleveland? Which lie of yours would you like me to debunk next? You’re such a twat lol

I could lay it out in thousands of words, or I can give you a quick run down in five words

1. Crumbling families. Inner city has a serious issue of not having fathers and mothers live with each other and those same fathers and mothers have children with others creating a fucked yo web of family with no stability. Because of this fucked yo family structure, kids seek out a second family in the form of gangs, which are violent criminal orgs.

2. Poor education. Shitty school systems with shittier students that have no support at home or someone making them do homework.

3. Due to crumbling family with only one income(or none) and lack of education, Poverty is a huge driving factor in crime.

4. Generational trauma. Due to growing up poor in crime ridden shitholes with everyday violence, poor family structure, life has little meaning and being desensitized to violence makes one more likely to use it. A culture of crime sprouts from this fertile earth.

5. Untreated mental illness. Due to all of the above factors, mental illness and criminals go hand in hand. I’m not talking about schizophrenia or something like that, but the generational trauma causes depression and anxiety, and when untreated, creates a volatile mix with fertile ground for criminal undertakings.

6. Bonus. Lack of options. Due to poor education, generational trauma making one a tough fit for the working world, and growing up poor in a broken family unit, the option of working in Walmart for $9/hour or selling drugs for $1000/day/week, the risks seem worth it. However, to protect your profits and drug turf, you and your gang have to use violence to protect what’s yours and attack your enemies in an endless cycle of violence

Note: this doesn’t just apply to black people, but white and Hispanic as well. Also, this took me five mins to think up and type. I could go into great detail with stats and everything else like I was writing a response to one of my masters’ tests, but that does take a good bit of time and probably, you’re the only one that would read it

Thank you, that was a spectacular answer. Much appreciated.

I don't think I've ever talked about reparations, but I do think America could accept that it created the black culture half the country loves to hate and take some responsibility. It will absolutely not happen in my lifetime or even in a century because conservatives fight like hell to pretend bootstraps should be enough.

Reparations are not the way. Fixing neighborhoods would be a nice start, but the capitalist grind has housing problematic for everyone.

I don't have any answers, or even any optimism. It's a dog eat dog world and everyone's out for themselves.

Just the shitbag response I hoped for. When, exactly did I say I beat my wife? When I was making fun of you for suggesting that, or when you said I was a murderer, or when you claimed I was fired for criminal actions, or when you continually lie about what I have said about the citizens of Cleveland? Which lie of yours would you like me to debunk next? You’re such a twat lol
so in your mind, you debunk something by just denying it? typical cop I guess. You believe your word is gospel no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary. Like I said, it is scary to think how many people are probably rotting in prison right now because your wife didn't have breakfast ready for you or some other minor thing that your massive ego and short temper couldn't handle

I'll say I don't see a lot of white guilt in Boston and I travel there often. Lack of white guilt often equals racism to racist leftists.

<BakerNo>
Plus these same muppets that say you have to forgive the "Dreamers" in this country because of the crimes their parents committed are the same ones that say whites should be held accountable for something that happened 100 plus years ago and the Vast MAJORITY of white peoples ancestors never even owned a slave or did the vast majority of all Americans.....They just look silly and its clearly virtue signaling to the max

Yep...and that applies to all races and its far much more a socioeconomic thing then a Race thing like you stated.

so in your mind, you debunk something by just denying it? typical cop I guess. You believe your word is gospel no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary. Like I said, it is scary to think how many people are probably rotting in prison right now because your wife didn't have breakfast ready for you or some other minor thing that your massive ego and short temper couldn't handle

And what evidence (no matter how much evidence-which sounds like a lot) do you have that I beat my wife and have murdered people? That I unlawfully locked up people because of their race or city of origin. Do you even understand the concept of evidence, chain of custody, what determines good evidence from bad, what makes evidence admissible or inadmissible in a court of law d
TrrrggggooookjNyge
Yep...and that applies to all races and its far much more a socioeconomic thing then a Race thing like you stated.

I said street culture, meaning socioeconomic class, but also, maybe growing up in the street culture, young black girls are more promiscuous-maybe due to previous sexual assault? I worked in a adolescent psych hospital. They moved me around a good bit because I was good at it, but soon, I refused to work the C hall teen girls because of the sexual harassment I received. I was 22-24 during my time there. The black 13 year olds were the worst out of the 30 or so girls there. They would stand naked in their doorway and invite me to come get some. There were cameras outside the room to protect me and I wouldn’t go near the rooms.

I am just saying that violence seems to come to both male and females in that street culture, so maybe sex with older men comes just as easy. It’s my experience on the streets as well-they seem to physically mature faster than white girls(there are studies on this). I couldn’t find rates of stat rape in any articles where it specifically addresses this and my best offering may be anecdotal, but doesn’t dismiss my observations consistent with everything I learned from 2000-2020.

Back