Countdown: Bisping-GSP 53k views, Cody-Tj 75k, JJ-Rose 75k

CasterMard

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
All of them uploaded pretty much at the same time (sauce ufc's yt channel)
Is there no hype at all for GSP's return?
This might do horrible numbers if fans are more interested in Cody and Joanna than GSP (Cody, TJ and Joanna are not 300k+ draws). Casuals seem to be absent, did they not buy into this?

At the same time, the embedded episode 1 has roughly 850k views and episode 2 almost 600k, that's pretty good numbers.

I think the event will do very well!

All of them uploaded pretty much at the same time (sauce ufc's yt channel)
Is there no hype at all for GSP's return?
This might do horrible numbers if fans are more interested in Cody and Joanna than GSP (Cody, TJ and Joanna are not 300k+ draws). Casuals seem to be absent, did they not buy into this?
People in Quebec are fucking PUMPED.

Everyone I know is watching this fight, so to me it feels huge.

UFC is peaking.

At the same time, the embedded episode 1 has roughly 850k views and episode 2 almost 600k, that's pretty good numbers.

Yeah its a solid card. Not just a big fight and fillers.

Well I'm as hyped as Fuck for this event, not felt this anticipation in a while.

Any articles out there about how UFC 217 is “trending” right now? Gotta love those...

This is really interesting data to analyse. Looks like GSP's star power has diminished.
As a hardcore fan, I'm certainly more excited for Cody/TJ and JJ/Rose than I am Bisping/GSP, but I thought GSP and Bisping would have enough mainstream curiosity to get better numbers.

I'm hyped for the card as a whole as well as the GSP fight. Getting together with some old buds like old times.

Well I have not watched one of them

So there

This is really interesting data to analyse. Looks like GSP's star power has diminished.
As a hardcore fan, I'm certainly more excited for Cody/TJ and JJ/Rose than I am Bisping/GSP, but I thought GSP and Bisping would have enough mainstream curiosity to get better numbers.

How the hell can you be a hardcore fan and be more excited for Rose/JJ? It’s WMMA dude.

How the hell can you be a hardcore fan and be more excited for Rose/JJ? It’s WMMA dude.
It’s nearly 2018....how can you still be so....backwards? What’s your beef with WMMA? As much as I’m pumped for GSP/Bisping...Joanna and Rose are more likely to put on a More exciting fight...

People in Quebec are fucking PUMPED.

Everyone I know is watching this fight, so to me it feels huge.

UFC is peaking.

Yup literally every bar in Montreal is showing the fight n that didn’t happen in years

Yup literally every bar in Montreal is showing the fight n that didn’t happen in years
Yeah man, its fucking awesome eh? The only place that ever shows it in QC are sports bars like BP or the sports cages. There are little bars and restaurants promoting this GSP fight that I didnt even think had tvs lol

That's not the point. I'm talking about GSP relative to Cody and JJ. Any embedded episode does well, even MM ones. But Tony and Lee at 216 had 3x more views relative to MM and it it turned out to have much better numbers than average MM's card. Here it's not the case, here Joanna and Cody seem to be main drivers of interest which suggest this will be way below GSP's average

It’s nearly 2018....how can you still be so....backwards? What’s your beef with WMMA? As much as I’m pumped for GSP/Bisping...Joanna and Rose are more likely to put on a More exciting fight...

I’m backwards because I don’t enjoy WMMA? You do realize this is the type of thinking that got Trump in office right? Just because I don’t like WMMA, I’m backwards. Lol.

I don’t like the WNBA either. Am I some sort of sexist bigot because of that? I haven’t liked the WNBA ever, whether 2008, 2018, or 2028, I won’t like it.

Joanna and Rose will most certainly not be a more exciting fight. JJ fights are garbage. People complain about Mighty Mouse fights, but love to watch JJ? Lol wtf

Jesus, man. Not even GSP can save this Bisping train wreck.

Yeah man, its fucking awesome eh? The only place that ever shows it in QC are sports bars like BP or the sports cages. There are little bars and restaurants promoting this GSP fight that I didnt even think had tvs lol
Not from Montreal but got my shift changed for this fight, will be buying a PPV after a very long time!

No matter what year we're in, the biological difference are still there. Mens hockey will always be better than the womens.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back